GAME DAY Vikings at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now we get to see close up pics of that face mask for the next week and a half on social media. Vikes were not likely to win but it won't stop people from saying they would have.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Meh. People acting like Young didn't have the easy safety there for the taking. Huge miss for sure by the refs. But bone-head move by Young. Game realistically ended when it should have. Just wrap him up, Byron. It is not like they missed an egregious PI to negate a huge catch by a Vikings WR.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
The Rams definitely looked the best to me then have all year but that face mask is going give the haters a LOT fuel

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. People acting like Young didn't have the easy safety there for the taking. Huge miss for sure by the refs. But bone-head move by Young. Game realistically ended when it should have. Just wrap him up, Byron. It is not like they missed an egregious PI to negate a huge catch by a Vikings WR.
Umm… this is a celebration thread

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The Rams definitely looked the best to me then have all year but that face mask is going give the haters a LOT fuel
I Dont Care Shrug GIF by Puss In Boots