Verse 6th highest pass rush win rate this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Verse and Fiske are some of the only players on defense that have played up to standards. I have no issues with them.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Verse and Fiske are some of the only players on defense that have played up to standards. I have no issues with them.
I didn’t get to see much of the Cards game - how did Fiske fair? Did he get any penetration when rushing?

Brasilrams

UDFA
Name
Victor Galvao
Verse can get to the QB, but he's been inconsistent against the run and misses tackles. Fiske has been a huge disappointment so far. He does nothing but gets pushed around—can't get to the QB and can't stop the run. Anytime the defense allows 174 rushing yards in one game and 231 in the next, you know for a fact your front four is struggling badly.