Verse 6th highest pass rush win rate this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
How did that skinny finesse dude that went before Verse rank?

Probably not as high, but in one game, it doesn't mean much. After the season we can compare him to anyone in the league. Give all the rookies a chance. People are even saying Fiske isn't very good because he didn't have 3 sacks in his NFL debut. Breathe, think.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Probably not as high, but in one game, it doesn't mean much. After the season we can compare him to anyone in the league. Give all the rookies a chance. People are even saying Fiske isn't very good because he didn't have 3 sacks in his NFL debut. Breathe, think.
Can I be a homer and talk shit just because? :biggrin:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was pleased with Verse. It wasn't too big for him and he was able to push the Detroit LT around. He pressured Goff a few times, sacked him once. I think he and Fiske met at the QB at least once, although I don't think it was a sack.

Side note: Although Goff doesn't do well when he's pressured, he is a tough sucker that doesn't easily get injured.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wonder how Latu, Turner, and Murphy played this week? I didn't really get a chance to see them play. I'm very pleased with Verse's first game.
Turner had 3 solo tackles and a sack.

Murphy had a tackle and I didn’t see Latu on the Colts stat sheet

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. But that OT TD drive exposed a SEVERE weakness.

Run defense held up decently prior to that drive though....that confirms exhaustion set in, and that's to be expected in the first game of the year

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Run defense held up decently prior to that drive though....that confirms exhaustion set in, and that's to be expected in the first game of the year
These guys need to run hills today and should up their conditioning. We had a good TOP going into OT, even if we were just on defense.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Murray just went from "Thank God" seeing Donald's retirement to "Oh shiiiii-----!" seeing the V-train coming at him.
"Duck Kyler duck! Stay down!!!"
Happy Kyler Murray GIF by Arizona Cardinals

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Verse beat his man on his sack.

Turner cleaned up another player's pressure when the QB stepped up.

I would have been more than happy with either player. But Verse is definitely the more stout player, and compliments Young a bit better. And Turner was gone when we picked anyway.