Verse 6th highest pass rush win rate this week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the real bright spots for us. Going to be fun watching him develop. :thumbsup1:

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He absolutely spanked Decker on multiple reps. An all pro left tackle.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nice to see Verse play well. I thought we'd see Fiske's name called more. I guess he just needs more time with the real games to figure out what NFL offenses are about.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
This kid is gonna beast. And as soon as he does, and they start sliding the RB / TE towards him.... lookout for the rest to crash in.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Nice to see Verse play well. I thought we'd see Fiske's name called more. I guess he just needs more time with the real games to figure out what NFL offenses are about.
Fiske was doubled almost every play. More than the NT.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Fiske was doubled almost every play. More than the NT.

Fiske is also coming from an interior position, where pass rushing is a bit more difficult. We've been ridiculously spoiled on that front for the last decade thanks to AD, but we are now going to be reminded how rare that talent really was. Fiske can still develop into a good interior DL, and probably will. But we are going to have to judge him by normal standards, not AD standards that can't be met by people who are not AD.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Verse played well rushing the passer but wasn't always hustling pursuing ball carriers.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I wonder how Latu, Turner, and Murphy played this week? I didn't really get a chance to see them play. I'm very pleased with Verse's first game.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
6th best, as in 2 per team x 32 = 64 edges?
6th out of 64 is pretty fucking good.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I saw the pocket collapsing ALOT faster than last year with inferior lines. I like this D ATM, and it's only gonna get better.

:Knock on wood:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Kyler might get dead next week.

Both edges looked explosive, and our guys in the middle will most like fair better against the Cards

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
As long as Verse doent give murray the edge and they keep him in the pocket, he will sack himself. He will be excited that he wont see AD anymore, but then when he watches the tape he will shit himself. Keep him in the pocket and feast on midget QB.