Vent to your heart's content...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You know, the D showed something early but the O has gone backwards from last season. Schotty needs to come up with something different cuz Ds seem to know who will be where and if it is pass or run before the ball is snapped.

I am embarrassed, trying to defend the Rams, glad I took tomorrow off, maybe everyone at work will forget how bad the Rams got dominated in their own house.

Is it time to say FUCK 2013 and start seein what we have in the youngsters, I noticed Ray Ray was in for at least the 4th qtr, not sure how much if any of the 3rd he played. Looks like TJ is gonna be out for a while if not on IR. Live and die with the youth and start scouting for the 2 1st rd picks next yr. See what BC can do, this O needs a bruiser back not a speedster.

And what the fuck happened to this up tempo O, we heard about in TC and saw glimpses of in weeks 1 and 2. I know Fisher is concerned about not giving the D a breather, but hell 3 and out aint helpin and the the only way the Rams have been able to move the ball and score with anything resembling consistency is the hurry up, so quit being so god damned stubborn and do what is best for the team, allow SB to put points on the board.

Im gonna try to eat this away and forget tonight ever happened.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The sad part is for about a quarter and a half the D looked really good and was playing inspired football. Even the offense although they didn't score was moving somewhat (well shit trying to find some positive). But after SF scored it was like the air went out of the balloon and the D just went to shit.

So to let it out one time I think if Shotty is 100% in charge of the O then he is absolute garbage. He sucked in NY and was a terrible hire. He has no imagination, doesn't use the talent he has at all and all the mismatch talk sure seems like a load of crap to this point. The OL plays soft and needs to be upgraded. Which seems crazy that we watched them pretty much dominate Arizona and did a pretty good job against ATL. WTF has happened in the last two games?

RB-DR is NOT the answer. He is a liability in pass coverage and unless there is a gaping hole doesn't do anything.

Defense- I have no clue what happened to this unit. Is it Walton? Don't now. There is talent on this team. You notice when they played press coverage they did pretty damn good? Hope TJ isn't out for an extended period becuase Giordano is horrid. The D-line needs to step it up about 100 notches. We can't keep giving 150+ yards on the ground.
400 yards in two FN games. That's FN college ball.

Bottom line is the entire FN team-Players and Coaches have to let go of ego and game plan around the actual players. Not what Fisher likes to do or what Shotty thinks he knows. Let Sam audible once in a while. You know, we don't have to run a play that the casual fan can tell you're about to run and will fail.
Let Austin run the ball more. Can't be any worse than this 1.9 yard average from everone else. We drafted playmakers yet we aren't giving them a chance to make plays. If we lose to Jacksonville I will lose my FN mind.

I'll never give up on my team but this is just sickening to watch. There is no reason to look this bad on national television in our own house. NONE!

OK, I got it ALL out. Thanks Paul.

A55VA6

Legend
Bradford and this offense are a joke. Schotty is terrible. Jeff Fisher is shocked in what the fuck is happening. We will probably lose to the Jags next week.

:cheese:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys suck at venting.

Pitiful.

Here's how you do it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

THISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rageguy2.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just...I expected them to be competitive. I expected them to be competitive under a new coach, but it was like watching Linehan and Spags all over again. It felt like someone had shot up a beloved pet puppy right in front of me. That's what this game felt like, and I watched every single minute of it.

I'm going to go to bed. I'm not even angry anymore; I'm just...absolutely miserable. I wish I had some fucking alcohol in my house, but I don't, so...it looks like it's going to be a very long and very sleepless night...

A55VA6

Legend
lol

Here's the idea: Rams will suffer a horrible year and get the 1st overall pick and the 5th overall pick in the draft.
They choose to let go of Bradford and coaches, Draft QB, build roster, success?

Idk.

FUCK

Anonymous

Tonight's game was a total embarrassment. Players and coaches should be ashamed of themselves. I'll start off by saying Sam Bradford doesn't look like a franchise player to this date. He has all the talents he needs around him with young speedy receivers and he still can't get it done. No wonder why he has the lowest touchdown percentage rate among active players. Its either him or our offensive coordinator ( which reminds me of USC's Lane Kiffan under 15 yard passes)
Our running game....well...let's just say what running game. In four games we have rushed for 86 yard ( vs Cardinals), 69 vs Atl, 35 vs Dallas and now 18 vs SF. That's an average of 52 yards per game. Sad!

Defense coming into the year was suppose to be respectable. I guess we can't blame it on those guys when your 3 and out majority of the time. Next week the Jags are up. If we lose to those guys I think we are power ranked at the bottom of the NFL and should looking towards the Washington Redskins to keep losing. I had high hopes this year and that has faded. If we only won one game this year tonight was the game I wanted the most. Home against the whiners!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
X said:
You guys suck at venting.

Pitiful.

Here's how you do it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

THISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rageguy2.jpg

Yeah, what he said.

Anonymous

The only thing that can make me happier then another losing season is for the Rams to come back to LA

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
BigCiX said:
The only thing that can make me happier then another losing season is for the Rams to come back to LA
So losing makes you happy???

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
BigCiX said:

Hey look a troll, icing on the shit cake of a crummy day.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigCiX said:
Well, it was nice knowing you.

You're gone.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I'm going to beat that drum again. The continuity drum.

What is the point of calling for the latest HC to be fired when he was brought here to create something long lasting? The ADD fans need to think about what they're saying. You want to start over ... AGAIN? I can't believe people are even going there 20 games into Fisher's tenure. It's insane.

Here's proof. We gave Linehan 3 years. Didn't work. We gave Spags 3 years. It didn't work. Now we're talking as if we're only going to give Fisher 3 years???? Isn't that the definition of insane? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

WAKE UP!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ram Quixote said:
I'm going to beat that drum again. The continuity drum.

What is the point of calling for the latest HC to be fired when he was brought here to create something long lasting? The ADD fans need to think about what they're saying. You want to start over ... AGAIN? I can't believe people are even going there 20 games into Fisher's tenure. It's insane.

Here's proof. We gave Linehan 3 years. Didn't work. We gave Spags 3 years. It didn't work. Now we're talking as if we're only going to give Fisher 3 years???? Isn't that the definition of insane? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

WAKE UP!!!!
Well said my man fully agree

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
NYJets offensive coordinator = Sam "Mark Sanchez" Bradford.

Cort Finnegan is good at trash talking and giving up big plays and not much else.

The defense is pressing to get takeaways and sacks to help out on offense... too much to ask of them.

The run game is absolute shit. The 9ers rushed 3 and four and still bent the OLine over and got to Sam way too much.

I have been saying this for about 3 years now. If Sam wants to be viewed as a leader and actually EARN that extension, he needs to sack the eff up and stop with the Charlie Brown shit. Rip into some ass and call people out. If you are the franchise and you want to win... then take this thing by the horns and shake it up. Stop making excuses, stop being diplomatic about things and just start some shit. If he does and they start to play better and get some wins then all is forgiven and it was just what the team needed. If he starts shit and they keep with the downward spiral, well, then hey, he ain't the one and we're all the wiser.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I just want to be good yanno?

I love the Rams, I'll defend them to my last, I'll never deny being a Rams fan, but you know... Sometimes I wish I didn't have to do that. Sometimes I wish when I said I was a Rams fan I didn't always face that dumb sneer or look of disbelief followed by, "Why?" and a list of reasons why the Rams are the pinnacle of the garbage heap in the NFL.

Sometimes I want to get what the Pats, Packers and guys like them get. When you say you follow them and people get that constipated look, you know they're on the verge of calling you a bandwagoner or a glory seeker and they just clamp up and say, "We'll see."

Sometimes I just want to be able to say my teams name without immediately being jeered out of a room and any positive I say about them being met with pffffffffft but they're the Rams.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
HometownBoy said:
I just want to be good yanno?

I love the Rams, I'll defend them to my last, I'll never deny being a Rams fan, but you know... Sometimes I wish I didn't have to do that. Sometimes I wish when I said I was a Rams fan I didn't always face that dumb sneer or look of disbelief followed by, "Why?" and a list of reasons why the Rams are the pinnacle of the garbage heap in the NFL.

Sometimes I want to get what the Pats, Packers and guys like them get. When you say you follow them and people get that constipated look, you know they're on the verge of calling you a bandwagoner or a glory seeker and they just clamp up and say, "We'll see."

Sometimes I just want to be able to say my teams name without immediately being jeered out of a room and any positive I say about them being met with pffffffffft but they're the Rams.
Yeah.

I know. :nono: