Vent thread: Rams @ Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
You guys have a pretty good team. I don't think Foles is the answer at QB however. And you need someone else beside Austin and Gurley to step up. You just won't win that way.

BTW, how did you like our over rated defense?
Still overrated, they went up against the worst offense in the league. Nothing to brag about. But I do wish you guys good luck for the rest of the season.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I'm so upset over this loss it's not even funny. This win was soimportant going into a soft strech of the season and a possible playoff run. I literally want to start coming throwing things. I don't know how much longer Ican continue to defend this team

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Draft the best WR on the board. That's our only hope. No way we can rely on two players to score every one of our points.
It wouldn't matter if the Rams drafted the best WR because Fisher has no clue how to develop and/or utilize a WR in a modern offense.

manmaderam

The one and only
Warning. No one read the nfl.com report on Bridgewater, so many viqueens whiners.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Playoff Picture:
E - Giants (4-4)
N - Packers (6-2)
S - Panthers (8-0)
W - Cardinals (6-2)
WC - Falcons (6-2)
WC - Vikings (6-2)

We might as well switch things up. I think we're the first team that's on the outside looking in but we've dug ourselves a mighty big hole. With games against the Bears and the Ravens, I think one of those games would be a good time to throw Mannion or Keenum in and see what our options are.

Yep. This game today was HUGE. It pretty much put us in or took us out of the playoffs. Sadly, it took us out. Make the switch. See what Keenum's mobility and fire inside can do.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You guys have a pretty good team. I don't think Foles is the answer at QB however. And you need someone else beside Austin and Gurley to step up. You just won't win that way.

First off get outta the vent thread it's not for opposing fans.

Second just an FYI your defense still isn't great. Queens defense didn't win then the game the Rams atrocious qb handed it to you in gift wrapping

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones

I was surprised at how well your defensive tackles played. Part of that though is that the Rams stubbornly continued to run straight at them. Very frustrating seeing Gurley being wasted like that.

Good tough football game though.

FRO

Legend
4 years into the Fisher/Snead regime and the offense still sucks as bad as when they inherited it. I know we want to blame Foles, who hasn't played too well, but our receivers are downright terrible and our line isn't that good. Gurley seems to be doing well despite all of that. I'm willing to trot Foles out there for the rest of the year. We need to totally rebuild our offense in the offseason.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I think this much is clear: we need the best WR or TE on the board in round 1. Hopefully a top notch TE is available. Somebody who can be a huge threat in the air as well as run block will help our style of offence much more, IMO. But as most of the top end talent is at WR these days I assume that is what will be available when we pick.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Playoff Picture:
E - Giants (4-4)
N - Packers (6-2)
S - Panthers (8-0)
W - Cardinals (6-2)
WC - Falcons (6-2)
WC - Vikings (6-2)

We might as well switch things up. I think we're the first team that's on the outside looking in but we've dug ourselves a mighty big hole. With games against the Bears and the Ravens, I think one of those games would be a good time to throw Mannion or Keenum in and see what our options are.

And don't forget the Seahawks are currently 4-4 and will keep on winning this season. And you think when we go to Seattle in a month with Nick Foles as our QB .... that's gonna turn out good? Because of today we are theoretically out of the playoffs. Really really sad day for me.

mst1981

Rookie
And don't forget the Seahawks are currently 4-4 and will keep on winning this season. And you think when we go to Seattle in a month with Nick Foles as our QB .... that's gonna turn out good? Because of today we are theoretically out of the playoffs. Really really sad day for me.

Yes, agreed. I honestly think today was close to make or break. We still have a chance but it's going to be a big ask now. A win today would've put us in great shape.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
The offensive line is bad, but that shouldn't stop us from seeing if Keenum can spark this team. The decision to resign Foles sight unseen was a bad one, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to find something that works.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Foles hasn't thrown for 200 yards plus since week one. How is that even possible?

This team only has success throwing on play action, which isn't the worst thing, but if you can't come out on first down and be a legit threat to take a seven step drop and throw the ball more than 4 yards downfield, then your running game is ultimately going to suffer

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Stafford isn't asked to throw 45 times a game, he's actually pretty solid. I'd take him over the other three no doubt.

Oh hell yea. I'd take Stafford if he's on the market. Hell, I'd sign Kaepernick if SF releases him. He sucks but at least he can run. I'd also take Cutler. Anything more than what we have.