[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Is it ok to root for a player to get hurt? Asking for a friend ...

As for the Raiders, gawd what a bunch of morons. They get rid of Amari Cooper because he's a "problem" and then trade for someone who truly is a problem and it blows up in their faces. Meanwhile, Cooper got the second contract he deserved and is doing well in Dallas. The stoopid is strong in Oakland, and Las Vegas has to be wondering if they didn't lay down a bad bet.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
You mean ten years of rolling and fighting. Yes I did

Uh huh, yeah, now it's bjj and fighting. I bet. Normal issues with rolling are joint and back, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting concussed from rolling on a mat, much less anything near comparable to 20+ years of football. But I guess he's just a big dumb dumb and that hit Burfict laid on him (as well as the 200+ other hits he's sustained throughout his career) have no impact on his day to day life or altered his brain chemistry in any way. I didn't realize you were a neurologist sir, my bad.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
1567907332921.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In two years Gruden has traded 2 third round picks and a 5th round pick for Brown and Bryant and neither played a down for them.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is absurd.

I hope he and the whole team are the healthiest they have ever been when we get another shot at them in the SB this year. I don't want any excuses.

Disagree. If the Rams face them in the Super Bowl I want EVERY single Pat (including Bellicheat) to have a strained hamstring. Nothing to cripple them permanently, just enough so that I (a slow, fat 55 year old) can outrun them handily.

Ram65

Legend
This was all planned by AB to get away from the Raidas. They should have kept him, made him suffer and play or sit out while not getting paid. I expect he will be on decent behavior for Patsies unless he doesn't get his targets.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This was all planned by AB to get away from the Raidas. They should have kept him, made him suffer and play or sit out while not getting paid. I expect he will be on decent behavior for Patsies unless he doesn't get his targets.
It wont take long for him to wear out his welcome, he wont take some old white guy yelling at him for running the wrong route. And Bradys teammates wont pull AB back, they will lay him out.

Ram65

Legend
It wont take long for him to wear out his welcome, he wont take some old white guy yelling at him for running the wrong route. And Bradys teammates wont pull AB back, they will lay him out.

I hope you are right. If he planned this then he is where he wants to be. He is a weird cat but, he practices and plays hard and that's what the Patsie like in their players. Stay turned.....

dang

Legend
In what f'ed up alternative universe is this possible. I would say good riddance to Brown and good luck to any OTHER team that picked him up. But we all know the PATS will make it work out and help carry them to another Super Bowl (notice I didn't say SB win). If you didn't HATE the Patriots before and you are not a legitimate PATS fan you are compelled to hate this EVIL EMPIRE NFL Team now. Everything they do seems to go against the grain for fair and level play but they are able to look in the mirror and feel great about themselves.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree. If the Rams face them in the Super Bowl I want EVERY single Pat (including Bellicheat) to have a strained hamstring. Nothing to cripple them permanently, just enough so that I (a slow, fat 55 year old) can outrun them handily.
Permanently might be OK.