UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am not a big Neil DeGrasse Tyson fan, but he's not wrong here.....
I love his takes and tend to watch anything I come across with him in it. Dude's a character. And I endure his mockery because I know nobody is infallible. :laugh3:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say again a lot of these guys are not dudes I'd want to get a beer with, some of them strike me as straight full of shit or downright dislikable. But I respect James Fox's work. Here's another interview, this one is quite extensive with time stamps for all manner of topics under that aliens umbrella.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXmLpLeR0hk

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've held off on posting these up because there were some bodies found prior that were pieced together animal parts, i.e. hoaxed. But these have been put through MRI procedures and are said to not be pieced together. The Wiki has data to include DNA results and some timeline. They were supposedly found by grave robbers at the site and have been tested for some years by one of the Peruvian universities.

I suspect this is an elaborate hoax for now, but who knows. These things also have metal implants that could not have existed back then, and the fact they put them through an MRI means they are non-ferrous. Thought provoking for sure.

The hearing from some months back:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHyMlkm7Njo

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
As Carl Sagan said. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." We haven't seen any in the UFO realm.