UFC 257: Connor McGregor versus Dustin Poirier 2 up in Sports book

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
1611363462500.png

View: https://youtu.be/ztl8PLyqpYE

If you're into UFC, a casual fan, or a McGregor fan this is a good event to watch!

UFC 257: Connor McGregor versus Dustin Poirier 2

ramsondemand.com
ramsondemand.com

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had a solid link on sportsurge but it dropped before the hooker bout

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Poirier lit his ass up! Holy cow. Found a link just in time

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Don't understand Conor fighting. He took what 2 years off and made over a 100 mill on the Mayweather fight WTF lol.

Corbin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Twas a crazy ass fight. Ol Dana stopped a few streams but there is so many out there the internet always wins. It's like trying to capture an idea it'll never happen since it's been going on this long.

It'll be interesting to see how the lightweight division shapes out now.

That's how you chop a tree down.

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Twas a crazy ass fight. Ol Dana stopped a few streams but there is so many out there the internet always wins. It's like trying to capture an idea it'll never happen since it's been going on this long.

It'll be interesting to see how the lightweight division shapes out now.

That's how you chop a tree down.

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif
Dana shut down a couple ESPN+ streams by mistake. People were pissed!!!
Fortunately for me though, the people who got screwed complained about it on Twitter.
And some folks responded to the tweets with links that worked. Lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
If I paid like 70 bucks I'd be po'ed too. Lol.

Imho can't stop the internet. At least for now, just make sure you have good security on that puter.

Corbin

Dana shut down a couple ESPN+ streams by mistake. People were pissed!!!
Fortunately for me though, the people who got screwed complained about it on Twitter.
And some folks responded to the tweets with links that worked. Lol
Lol I follow UFC as much or more than NFL and smh. How could you do that while trying to prove a point on illegal steaming?
Yeah I've gotten like 6 more sites I've saved just in the conversation of this whole thing. Internet will always be undefeated.

If I paid like 70 bucks I'd be po'ed too. Lol.

Imho can't stop the internet. At least for now, just make sure you have good security on that puter.
No way you can totally eliminate it all. Even if you encrypt the streams like they did with cable etc back in the day the problem is you have many people who know about the technology and can manipulate it to get it free.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Yeap these betting sites are gonna post UFC and Boxing matches.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol I follow UFC as much or more than NFL and smh. How could you do that while trying to prove a point on illegal steaming?
Yeah I've gotten like 6 more sites I've saved just in the conversation of this whole thing. Internet will always be undefeated.
Well if you care to share them, feel free to send to my inbox...

Asking for a friend of course

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

No way you can totally eliminate it all. Even if you encrypt the streams like they did with cable etc back in the day the problem is you have many people who know about the technology and can manipulate it to get it free.

That's why Steve Jobs was such a genius with music... the industry wanted to sell ONLY in their preferred formats and the people wanted something else. Well, the choice was Napster and other P2P networks or listening to consumers and once music did, sales rebounded. Sure, streaming figured out how to screw artists to take more profit while not affecting consumers and that's another issue, but he got it.

Whether it's the NFL and their stupid deal with DirecTV or PPV... people will pay for a fair deal. These PPV deals are shit bargains and it's not like there's any recourse if the fights suck.

I don't feel bad at all channeling my spirit, astrally projecting and watching these bouts from the openness of the internet...err...universe...

Corbin

That's why Steve Jobs was such a genius with music... the industry wanted to sell ONLY in their preferred formats and the people wanted something else. Well, the choice was Napster and other P2P networks or listening to consumers and once music did, sales rebounded. Sure, streaming figured out how to screw artists to take more profit while not affecting consumers and that's another issue, but he got it.

Whether it's the NFL and their stupid deal with DirecTV or PPV... people will pay for a fair deal. These PPV deals are shit bargains and it's not like there's any recourse if the fights suck.

I don't feel bad at all channeling my spirit, astrally projecting and watching these bouts from the openness of the internet...err...universe...
You know Mack that a very good analogy and perfect for this example. I honestly don't think they can contain their product like the music industry couldn't. The technology is very low skilled and anybody can do it. Even the people caught can start running through VPN's and unless the got a warrant and busted in their house at the time it'll be very hard to prove they streamed it.

The nail on the head thing you wrote was " people will pay for a fair deal" and that's what their totally missing. IMO he shouldn't have made it a big point and did it silently if at all. He just added fuel to the fire.

I'm sure as hell not going to pay for any PPV or NFL anything. I haven't in 13 years.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whether it's the NFL and their stupid deal with DirecTV
Stupid for who? It's not stupid for the NFL, that's for sure. They are getting 1.5 BILLION in revenue for viewers who would be watching anway.
The NFL doesnt care what game you're watching, just that you're watching