UDFA Trackers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wonder if they noticed him while they were scouting Reynolds. Would be pretty cool if they both stick with the Rams (apologies to Spruce fans!)
" Get down, and give me 50 push-ups and you will be forgiven!" Sign 'A Spruce Fan.' :giggle:

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
TABUYO looks solid.

A lot of fans are talking about his speed (4.3), his textbook hands and route running. He could be good for us, very good. Spruce fans, something to worry about.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Spruce vs. Tabuyo?
BRING IT ON BCHEZ!

Edit: SPRUCE ALL THE WAY!

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
TABUYO looks solid.

A lot of fans are talking about his speed (4.3),.

4.3? Okay, that's worth a look.

Memphis Ram

Legend
New Mexico State's McMeans was PFF's second highest graded center last season.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-rams-sign-c-anthony-mcmeans-to-udfa-contract/

• Over the last three seasons, Rams’ centers have given up a total of 74 QB pressures. Rams’ centers finished 2016 with the most given up (30) and with the third most in 2014 (27).
  • Anthony McMeans had 1,084 pass blocking snaps during his career at New Mexico State and only allowed 17 total QB pressures. McMeans has not allowed a sack since the last week of the 2015 season and did not allow a single QB hit in his entire career.
  • McMeans played every snap in 21 of 24 games he started at NMSU. The three games he did not play every snap, he missed only one play in each.
  • Running to either side of McMean’s blocking produced an average of 5.4 yards per carry on 134 rushing attempts. New Mexico State running backs also averaged a touchdown on every 6.4 carries by scoring 21 touchdowns on either the left or right of McMeans.

image11.png

Memphis Ram

Legend
no-image_0.jpg

Anthony McMeans
Center
SCHOOL: NEW MEXICO STATE | CONFERENCE: SUN BELT
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 308 | 40: 5.27 | DRAFT YR:2017
Rankings
GRADE
grade-plus.png
PROJECTED ROUND FA

Bio:

Junior college transfer who started two seasons at center and was named Honorable Mention All-Sun Belt in 2016.

Pos:

Short but explosive center who plays smart, tough football. Fires off the snap, keeps his feet moving and quickly gets his hands into defenders. For the most part plays with good knee bend and proper leverage. Nicely adjusts or recovers to pick up oncoming blitzes. Sets with a wide base, stays square and is a solid position blocker. Effectively quarterbacks the offensive line and keeps his head on a swivel.

Neg:

Lack of height is a problem as he’s overwhelmed by opponents. Average skill sliding in space.

Analysis:

McMeans is a hard-working center with height limitations but possesses the ability and versatility to latch onto a roster that keeps nine offensive linemen.

http://draftanalyst.com/anthony-mcmeans

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
no-image_0.jpg

Anthony McMeans
Center
SCHOOL: NEW MEXICO STATE | CONFERENCE: SUN BELT
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6-1 / 308 | 40: 5.27 | DRAFT YR:2017
Rankings
GRADE
grade-plus.png
PROJECTED ROUND FA

Bio:

Junior college transfer who started two seasons at center and was named Honorable Mention All-Sun Belt in 2016.

Pos:

Short but explosive center who plays smart, tough football. Fires off the snap, keeps his feet moving and quickly gets his hands into defenders. For the most part plays with good knee bend and proper leverage. Nicely adjusts or recovers to pick up oncoming blitzes. Sets with a wide base, stays square and is a solid position blocker. Effectively quarterbacks the offensive line and keeps his head on a swivel.

Neg:

Lack of height is a problem as he’s overwhelmed by opponents. Average skill sliding in space.

Analysis:

McMeans is a hard-working center with height limitations but possesses the ability and versatility to latch onto a roster that keeps nine offensive linemen.

http://draftanalyst.com/anthony-mcmeans
Of all the requirements to play Center, I don't see Height as a Big one!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
4.3 speed. now you're talking my language....
I think any Rams wr that's not on his P's & Q's is in trouble...not necessarily Spruuuuuce.

McVay & Company know what they want for this organization. This WR invite is telling and yes whoever isn't on their P's & Q's need to step up. OTA's are around the corner, and the season will be here sooner than you think.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone can say they aren't doing their due diligence. this is just another sign of how they are bringing in competition at just about every position on the team. Yes, the starters may be set in stone at some areas, but they are going to make guys fight it out for the depth and roster spots. What happened with Toth since the draft til now i have no idea, but if his tryout goes well, Kromer is going to have a good group of guys to battle it out and come up with the makings of a very solid OL. Gurley and Goff have to be smiling right now.

Rocko

UDFA
The name Jon Toth just sounds like an eventual 10 year starter as a center. Smart kid, hard worker and good size for a center. Here's hoping he makes the team.

He's the one player I will be following more closely than the others to see if he makes the team. Just the idea that the Rams are trying him out makes my day. Keeping my fingers crossed for this guy.