UDFA Trackers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If I'm a UDFA LB no doubt about it, I'm signing with the Rams. Chance to learn under Wade and crew, plus some possible depth openings.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
signed with the ravens

Dude chose the Ravens??? Has he been to downtown Baltimore?

d6b57274c2bbea698f755a2e8d254a43_gothams-alfred-goes-postal-on-selina-kyle-in-bitch-slap-scene-slap-in-the-face-meme_800-450.jpeg

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Rams signed UDFA tracker (Add to the list as we hear names):

Jared Collins, CB-Arkansas
Aarion Penton, CB-Missouri
Dravious Wright, CB-North Carolina St.
Kevin Davis, LB-Colorado St.
Casey Sayles, DL-Ohio
Anthony McMeans, C-New Mexico St
Folarin Orimolade. LB-Dartmouth

Edit: Hardy Nickerson signed with the Bengals I guess.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This is the most discombobulated thread I've ever read. I have no idea who has signed who but I really don't give a damn who signs with anybody except the RAMS!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Jon Toth didn't sign yet? Word was the 9ers but Rapoport said it was false.

https://www.seccountry.com/kentucky...y-center-jon-toth-joining-san-francisco-49ers

Toth was one of the surprising snubs of the draft. He was projected anywhere from the 3rd to 7th rounds, but the majority of mock drafts had Toth being selected this weekend. But Toth’s NFL hopes are still alive as he’ll likely sign somewhere as an undrafted free agent.

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/858490205774499840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.seccountry.com%2Fkentucky%2Freports-former-kentucky-center-jon-toth-joining-san-francisco-49ers

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
If Toth is smart he will sign with the Rams.

Is there any more Center needy team in the entire league?

The guy has a chance to start game one.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Funny....the sentiments of this board change by the minute as the situation changes.

Immediately after the draft :
"Hey we need to get Toth. He would be a great addition...."

Then it was reported that he signed with Niners:
"He won't amount to anything there..." "Good luck to him, but he will never make an impact.

Then it's reported the Niner rumor was false:

"He would be a great fit here, hope the Rams can make this happen" etc.....

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Agree-to-Terms-with-11-Undrafted-Free-Agents/53b13189-a81f-4cc7-a894-9617f4c84338

After drafting eight prospects in the 2017 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams' work continued on Saturday evening. Rams personnel were busy working to add to the Rams 2017 rookie class.

Each year, NFL teams have key contributors make the 53-man roster or practice squad as undrafted free agents. Los Angeles is no different. On the current roster, players such as wide receiver Bradley Marquez and linebacker Cory Littleton have made an impact with the Rams after going undrafted.

Los Angeles has agreed to terms with 11 undrafted free agents after the conclusion of the NFL Draft.

Note: These UDFA players have not officially signed with the club, only agreed to terms.

Ishmael Adams - DB - UCLA
Jared Collins - DB - Arkansas
Kevin Davis - ILB - Colorado State
Justin Davis - RB - USC
Jake Eldrenkamp - OL - Washington
Anthony McMeans - OL - New Mexico State
Johnny Mundt - TE - Oregon
Folarin Orimolade - OLB - Dartmouth
Aarion Penton - DB - Mizzou
Casey Sayles - DT - Ohio
Dravious Wright - DB - NC State

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Imagine that. Guys like Kiper were wrong about Toth and some fans freaking out that the Rams passed on him were off because they signed a different free agent center.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Funny....the sentiments of this board change by the minute as the situation changes.

Immediately after the draft :
"Hey we need to get Toth. He would be a great addition...."

Then it was reported that he signed with Niners:
"He won't amount to anything there..." "Good luck to him, but he will never make an impact.

Then it's reported the Niner rumor was false:

"He would be a great fit here, hope the Rams can make this happen" etc.....
I think most would like to have him.
I'm probably the minority that doesn't really care for him