UDFA signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Does anyone anticipate any additional cap friendly FA signings.?
IMO the Rams NEED another vet CB but I give up guessing what McSnead are thinking.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
WE GOT A HAWKEYE!

In my opinion, to have success in this league I think he needs to be moved to Guard. Not overly athletic like his teammate last year, Wirfs. He's a real solid OL and had had a few injuries which ultimately probably dropped him like this. If he moves to G, I feel like he can be a solid contribution.

The cool thing for him & a lot of rookies that sign with The Rams.They will get game experience with a chance to play & compete.Demby is still on the roster & maybe the Iowa guy can stick like that ? What about The Rams FS from Iowa the last 2 years ?

WestCoastRam

Legend
Seems like we still need to pick up one or two more olineman before spring and camp. Think we're at 12? When most go into camp with 15.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, now we are going after the leftover Olinemen. UDFA’s will fix stuff!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're at 84 players right now, so should be room for six more - by UDFA or just good old free agency.

dang

Legend
We're at 84 players right now, so should be room for six more - by UDFA or just good old free agency.
Sign:

Brian Poole
KJ Wright
Melvin Engram
Geno Atkins
Austin Reiter
Tre Boston

Then Lock and load.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Four reactions to this post and four laughs? Is it just because after all the draft picks our first UDFA was also a WR or am I missing something with the player? haha
Hey is this Cam's little brother? Welcome aboard young man! Now go get your brother his coffee.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Sign:

Brian Poole
KJ Wright
Melvin Engram
Geno Atkins
Austin Reiter
Tre Boston

Then Lock and load.
Would just love to see Geno Atkins playing right next to Aaron Donald. They would absolutely terrorize offenses and probably revolutionize the game. Atkins has been a major interior pass rusher but just doesn't get the notoriety because......you know....the Cincy factor.

~ArkyRamsFan~

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would just love to see Geno Atkins playing right next to Aaron Donald. They would absolutely terrorize offenses and probably revolutionize the game. Atkins has been a major interior pass rusher but just doesn't get the notoriety because......you know....the Cincy factor.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Great! Sign Him (IF, He gives the Rams a HUGE Discount to have the opportunity to play alongside AD!) and then call them the “NIGHTMARE BROTHERS”!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good points but they sure talked up Atwell’s speed.

I am glad they signed Ford as an UDFA. Alaric Jackson too.
However, Snead didn't really seem to be talking 40 times.

"By our standards, by some of our measurements, Tutu is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, player in the draft.” - Les Snead

To me, that seems to mean they have their own set of measurables and they really don't include or maybe they downgrade the importance of straight line sprints.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
However, Snead didn't really seem to be talking 40 times.

"By our standards, by some of our measurements, Tutu is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, player in the draft.” - Les Snead

To me, that seems to mean they have their own set of measurables and they really don't include or maybe they downgrade the importance of straight line sprints.
In the case of Atwell both would apply ... whatever the Rams 'standards' and 'measurements' may be, and his actual Forty-time.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
In the case of Atwell both would apply ... whatever the Rams 'standards' and 'measurements' may be, and his actual Forty-time.
I don't doubt that 40 times somehow play into the speed equation but with all the gps, game tape, and other metrics available to them, a guy running from a sprinter's stance in shorts and running shoes probably doesn't tell them much about a player's actual game speed. I just think they place a much higher value on how his speed translates to maybe the jet sweep, crossing routes, etc, than how he can run in a straight line. Only so many go routes in a game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great! Sign Him (IF, He gives the Rams a HUGE Discount to have the opportunity to play alongside AD!) and then call them the “NIGHTMARE BROTHERS”!!!
Sounds good an all, but what's Geno's 40 time these days? ~ @RamFan503

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think that Paris Ford is my favorite undrafted signing so far. He could be a special teams demon, along with J.R. Reed (an underrated pickup from last year). And then you go into JuJu Hughes and Nick Scott, while not even mentioning Jordan Fuller, Taylor Rapp, and Terrell Burgess.

Safety is our strongest group by far, if everything goes right.