UDFA signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I knew a college baseball coach who (outside of pitchers) only recruited catchers, SS and center fielders.

I think Snead only values WR and Safeties.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Did Dylan Moses get signed? He went undrafted RT? I'd love to take a flier on him if he still available but again what do I know lol.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Moses went to Jax didn’t he?

Wish we could get Snowden & Moore.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Is there a place to look them all up? I can't recall seeing his name.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Did Dylan Moses get signed? He went undrafted RT? I'd love to take a flier on him if he still available but again what do I know lol.
Jaguars snagged him.
WFT got Jared Patterson

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I knew a college baseball coach who (outside of pitchers) only recruited catchers, SS and center fielders.

The Dodgers largely draft only SS and CF. They figure they can teach those guys to play the other INF/OF positions easier than teaching guys to play SS/CF.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

Yep, my son heard that when he was being recruited. Not that they are the only positions, still need catchers and first baseman can often be a diff body type, but those two fielding positions are kids that can often play anywhere or even pitch because they are good athlete's. My kid is a CF and he was often told that.

Anyway as for the Rams, yeah I doubt they will ever draft an interior lineman high barring getting a shot at a Quentin Nelson type with a considerable drop off at other positions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jeremiah Haydel actually looks interesting. (Forgive me for the shit music in this video.)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Several sources.
Google Paris Ford forty.

At his Pro Day, he ran a 4.83 and a 4.9. Maybe he had a pebble in his shoe.
Well Snead is all about game speed. It’s one of the standout traits he looks for. Maybe Ford plays faster. He obviously has something that Snead liked.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Maybe there was an unreported physical issue.
Fans all over the place talking about how this guy was a 3rd or 4th round pick until he absolutely bombed his pro day. Nobody is denying the tape is good but in this day and age with limited work in the draft season that kind of pro day will kill a guy's draft stock. I think we have potentially a good player based on his tape.