U.S. Marshals say they found 39 missing children in Georgia

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't know how this isn't leading every single news network.

The U.S. Marshals Service found 39 missing children in Georgia over two weeks in a mission known as "Operation Not Forgotten," the agency announced in a press release Thursday. The operation led to the rescue of 26 children and the safe location of 13 others.

"These missing children were considered to be some of the most at-risk and challenging recovery cases in the area, based on indications of high-risk factors such as victimization of child sex trafficking, child exploitation, sexual abuse, physical abuse, and medical or mental health conditions," the press release reads.

The U.S. Marshals Service Missing Child Unit worked with the agency's Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, state and local agencies in Georgia, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, a non-profit organization.

Nine criminal associates were also arrested and investigators cleared 26 arrest warrants. Investigators also filed additional charges for alleged crimes related to sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

"When we track down fugitives, it's a good feeling to know that we're putting the bad guy behind bars. But that sense of accomplishment is nothing compared to finding a missing child," Darby Kirby, chief of the Missing Child Unit, said in a statement.

"We are working to protect them and get them the help they need," he said.

The USMS said that last year it helped recover 295 missing children and has contributed to the recovery of a missing child in 75 percent of cases. Sixty-six percent of recovered missing children were recovered within a week of the USMS helping with the case, according to the release.

"The message to missing children and their families is that we will never stop looking for you," director of the Marshals Service, Donald Washington, said in a statement.

You really don’t know?
Come on man!!

fearsomefour

Legend
You also do have to wonder if the reason it is not getting the press is because the narrative is that law enforcement in America is evil and busts like this really doesn't fit in with that.

Sorry - but I'm really pissed at what does and doesn't make the "news". It's disgusting really.
The first step to waking up is realizing and not considering the news news.
Because for a large part, it’s not.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not sure your intent there @OldSchool but @oldnotdead has a good point. It always bothers me that big media has an agenda. If it doesn't fit their agenda it will not be published or buried deep within their archives. What happened to media that reported unbiased news?
It hasn’t existed for decades.
Controlled info and propaganda for the most part.
Thank God, those children are now safe.

I still can't help but feel physically sick, due to the fact, that this even happens to begin with.
Its so fucking frustrating.
Drug trafficking, adult and child trafficking, gun trafficking.

All branches on the same tree.

Massive, massive business.

Lots of sources feeding this in my opinion.

This is nothing new, sadly.

Always remember and don’t ever forget.....the world is a nightmare.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Personally I think if you're convicted of selling, making anyone a sex slave, especially a child You should be burned at the stake in Public.

I was thinking having them drawn and quartered I really will never understand this.

oldnotdead

Legend
There was a very good movie Sicario Day of the Soldado where in one scene the contractor where he tells the government that the Cartels are emphasizing people as their new product. In this case, smuggling them into the US as a low-risk high-profit product with low overhead. It's totally true but hand in hand with that is sex trafficking. Just because the brothels are here doesn't mean that the cartels aren't involved. Perhaps the largest percentage of the women are smuggled in by the Cartels who also run the brothels. Not just Mexican cartels but also Russian mafia as well.

The problem is all interlinked and much bigger than most people realize because it's not a media favorite topic. Partly is because of the danger to the reporters is very real. Violence intimidation is very real and not just the reporter but to their families and loved ones as well. The federal agent I had breakfast with said in his opinion the Russians were the worst of them all when it came to that type of intimidation. So that's another reason it isn't reported upon in depth.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You might notice what I've posted has been from local news outlets, twitter and "the Blaze". National media won't touch it. IMHO because of political ramifications, and that's a shame.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When I worked for the State in Law Enforcement, I tracked sex offenders for 8 years. Sex trafficking was one of the most horrific crimes I dealt with during that time. It eats at the heart of society. In an incredibly sad way I am grateful more stories are coming to light about the fight against it.

…..

Legend
The story isnt true, thats why the press isnt all over this.
There were 18 children found, but in other places when they were expected to be at that address. Its apparently some dort of shady Foster home thats been exposed.
There are some children still missing, but thats because of poor follow up welfare checking that is required to take place and hasnt.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As usual the press complicit with its silence.

that's probably because all the people that own the media outlets are sick, perverted fucks.

mix people with colossal wealth and some sick shit is going down.

fearsomefour

Legend
The story isnt true, thats why the press isnt all over this.
There were 18 children found, but in other places when they were expected to be at that address. Its apparently some dort of shady Foster home thats been exposed.
There are some children still missing, but thats because of poor follow up welfare checking that is required to take place and hasnt.
The foster care system is at the heart of trafficking in the US.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if there is anything to this:
9-5.jpg