Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
"We not me" and West Coast ball spreading non diva offensive we may be..... but it seems to me everyone wants a label. A definition. We dont do this, wont do that, etc etc.

To me...I think McVay is shooting from the hip on a weekly basis dependent upon the defense we are about to face. This week looks like it lines up for Watkins to have a big day based on facing a JJ'less Giants defense. Maybe we'll spread the ball around better and West Coast it to Watkins a little more than usual. Maybe Watkins will get the 9 targets that normally gets spread to Cooper Kupp. We'll see. I'd kinda like to see Sammy do some work. For the fun of it mainly.

For real though, it's cool to sit around and get picky rather than praying for ANY nice play or TD. We are now getting really specific in our hopes. Good problem to have.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
1: Complete shutdown of Giants running game 1b: Rams front 7 dominating the Giants O-line

2 Goff and WR's on the same page

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, LAChamp :)LOL:)... I will be surprised if he has his coming out party.

Someone else posted about how this offense may not suit his skill set... I think that may be accurate.
The only catch Sammy has to catch is the Super Bowl 52 winning catch

fearsomefour

Legend
I wonder if Sullivan is starting today or if Blythe gets the nod to let Sullivan heal up. Blythe has been good coming off the bench. Would eninterestkng to see how he doesn't with a week of prep.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
1. Regardless of which receiving target it is, I want to see some explosive plays.
2. I want to see our defense continue to progress.
3. I want to meet a smoking hot brunette.
2 out of 3 aren't bad.....