Two things that I’m hoping to see in the Giants game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Will the Rams come out firing and picking up where they left off vs the Cards? Or at least something kinda close? IOW, no complacency. If the Rams continue where they left off, it’s all over but the shouting. Including the division crown.

The other thing is that I’ll be watching Watkins while hoping to see signs that he’s truly now a big part of this O. Now would be a good time to take Watkins for a real test drive, don’t you think? Give our upcoming opponents something else to really worry about. Lol.

Make it so, Sean McVay!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We'll see on the Watikins front. As said before Teams are taking him out. Double covering and bracketing him. I also don't believe this offense is really the type of offense that warrants that type of WR on the team. This is a true West coast system that thrives on spreading the ball around to all of it's receivers, and i don't think that's on Watkins. I do think people are blowing this up out of proportion. It's not like he's been non existent, he did catch 3 balls for 42 yards in the cards game. While it's nothing fancy our next best WR had 5 catches and 59 yards.

I am in full agreement that we need to avoid coming out flat and overlooking the Giants. It's a common mistake teams make when coming off big wins and then going into the bye week. I hope we dominate this week! Go Rams!

Ram65

Legend
They are far from the crowning.

I would like to see them not miss a beat and come out strong.

I would like to see Watkins and Goff connect like against SF. At least one long bomb. The long HR ball has been lacking.

I would like to see what McVay has in store for Tavon. He said he is going to get him more involved in the offense. Having him go deep would be nice to see.

I would like to see third and short conversion or two.

I would like to see Everett and Higbee get at least 3 targets each. They need the practice and need to become a little more part of the offense.

I would like to see them have no injuries.

Oh yeah I would like to see the defense continue to stuff the run and get turnovers.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I don't care who is catching the ball as long as we win. come out of the break full speed ahead

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The other thing is that I’ll be watching Watkins while hoping to see signs that he’s truly now a big part of this O. Now would be a good time to take Watkins for a real test drive, don’t you think? Give our upcoming opponents something else to really worry about. Lol.

I think Watkins will determine when he's truly a big part of this offense. Everyone keeps mentioning the Rams needing to use him but he's been the problem tbh. Get open. Stay on your route even when you're the 4th read. Play hard every effin snap. Know wtf you're doing on every play. Once those things are all there, his talent will shine through.

Watkins determines that IMO.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The other thing is that I’ll be watching Watkins while hoping to see signs that he’s truly now a big part of this O. Now would be a good time to take Watkins for a real test drive, don’t you think?
I'm hoping for a huge game from Sammy myself....167 yards...2 TD's

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I want a blow out. As beat up as this team is, I don't want to see a close game. As long as we don't turn the ball over, like we did with the Chickens, we should beat NY handedly.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping... hmmmm... do you think he'll actually approach any of those numbers?
Why not?
He seemed a little more involved in the Zona game. Possible he got his mojo back from his 6 catch 106 yard 2 TD game against the Whiners

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why not?
He seemed a little more involved in the Zona game. Possible he got his mojo back from his 6 catch 106 yard 2 TD game against the Whiners
Well, LAChamp :)LOL:)... I will be surprised if he has his coming out party.

Someone else posted about how this offense may not suit his skill set... I think that may be accurate.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, LAChamp :)LOL:)... I will be surprised if he has his coming out party.

Someone else posted about how this offense may not suit his skill set... I think that may be accurate.
It sure looked like a good fit prior to the concussion

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It sure looked like a good fit prior to the concussion
I'm not gonna speculate on what caused the decrease in production (although the timing of the concussion makes sense).

I just have a feeling (gut, if you will) that it isn't gonna work out with Watkins.

(I hate this phrase)... I hope I'm wrong.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In McVay's offense the ball gets spread around. There's no room for diva WR's, not saying that Watkins or anyone else is. It's not about stats but about wins. Anyone who whines they're not getting enough targets will probably not be on the team next season. "It's We, Not Me."

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Will the Rams come out firing and picking up where they left off vs the Cards?
Now would be a good time to take Watkins for a real test drive, don’t you think? Give our upcoming opponents something else to really worry about. Lol.

Make it so, Sean McVay!

Just like you summed it up in your post @Rams43

Make it so, coach Sean McVay.

We are truly blessed to have him leading our team.

giphy.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Will the Rams come out firing and picking up where they left off vs the Cards? Or at least something kinda close? IOW, no complacency. If the Rams continue where they left off, it’s all over but the shouting. Including the division crown.

Make it so, Sean McVay!
1. Regardless of which receiving target it is, I want to see some explosive plays.
2. I want to see our defense continue to progress.
3. I want to meet a smoking hot brunette.

Last edited: