Trey Burton just stated a team with Horns has reached out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Brate - 6 TD's on 77 targets 62% catch rate
Burton 5 TD's on 30 targets 77% catch rate

Burton had Ertz and Celek taking targets away, if we project it out with more targets Burton's potential looks bright.

So it will be interesting to see what Mcsneady offer Burton. I don't like giving money out based on potential but this risk reward may look genius if you are right.

I like Burton as I have seen him making clutch catches here in Phila. McVay gets to use an improved 12 personnel group with Burton, Everett and Higs. It is a viable alternative to losing Watkins. Burton can get some of those TDs they lose with Watkins gone. I hope they make a good deal. Hope it's around the $5 Million a year deal.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
. Only guy I'd pursue is Graham, and if it doesn't work out so be it.
Well, let’s see. Burton at 8 mill per year, Rams passed. Sounds like Saints are pushing for Graham.

Maybe Rams won’t pay stupid money this year. still have quite a few holes, so waiting for the mid tier guys? I still suspect Rams bring in a FA at TE.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well, let’s see. Burton at 8 mill per year, Rams passed. Sounds like Saints are pushing for Graham.

Maybe Rams won’t pay stupid money this year. still have quite a few holes, so waiting for the mid tier guys? I still suspect Rams bring in a FA at TE.

Yeah I would have passed on him too at that price. He's a good player, but not the guy I would overpay for personally if I'm the GM.

The advantage to them passing on the FA thing is the compensation picks next year. Once a team gets that rolling it gets a little easier to not be a player in FA and to focus on signing your own and getting extra picks for the ones who get away. But I have to admit I still harbor some hope the Rams get in the mix on Graham, even though at this point if they were involved we'd have heard something.