Trent Dilfer: Rams are an immature team, but I wouldn't wanna play them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dhaab

Rookie
Baseball is not a gentlemanly sport, it's full of assholes just like every other sport, the only difference is that baseball has a bunch of people who would die to keep the narrative of my gentlemanly sport, my national past time going on. So many cases over such a long period of time stop being outlier and start being a trend.

The only person who refuses to see anything is you, and you're welcome to keep whatever narrative that helps you enjoy baseball, but don't expect me not to balk at it.

The discussion was a comparison between baseball and football and the amount of trash talking. There is no comparison between the two whatsoever. I never claimed there was no trash talking at all in baseball. I just said there was FAR more trash talking in football than baseball. If you don't want to acknowledge that fact, fine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Great Song, and with this Video ..
rotfl.PNG

Last edited:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Have you played the two sports before? I ask, because football is nothing like baseball if you've played both sports. Baseball players don't get yoked up in preparation of flying into other yoked up dudes in a controlled violence game. The objective is to try and dominate the guy in front of you, and in some cases hurt the guy in front of you. The objective in baseball is to hit or throw a ball and run in a diamond pattern before someone can throw a ball before you reach your base. Can you think of any reason why hockey players talk trash and try to knock each other's teeth out? Any reason you can think of as to why tennis players don't typically talk trash? What about Rugby vs golf?

Ay yo @-X- when's the next podcast