Tre'Davious White last in NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No worries. We had Witherspoon in there who did a marvelous job of running right past the bomb thrown into triple coverage.

Haha, as soon as he the threw ball I thought interception. 3 Rams to 1 packer, C'mon. And yet they still managed to fuck it up.

1728263799819.png

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
No worries. We had Witherspoon in there who did a marvelous job of running right past the bomb thrown into triple coverage.
I should have turned the game off after that. Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.

But yeah I was yelling "WTF 4!?" and wondering who he was until I realized it was Spoon. That shit was three stooges material.

TexasRam

Legend
I should have turned the game off after that. Apparently I'm a glutton for punishment.

But yeah I was yelling "WTF 4!?" and wondering who he was until I realized it was Spoon. That shit was three stooges material.
I did the same. My wife saw a side of me she never wants to see again after that play. And after the 3rd and 16 Love scramble in the 4h quarter.