Tre Mason found at mothers house doing drills, refuses to report to camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Uno, dos, Tre strikes. You're out.

Man, the family needs to get him help. It is beyond football now. He may be a danger to the players. The Rams should not "cut" him, as it may be a trigger to a horrible action. But he should definitely NOT be allowed near other players.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Fixed

Tre Mason found at mothers house doing (drills) cocaine, refuses to report to camp

I don't think he's on coke. I think he's legitimately crazy, possibly schizophrenia. He's got a lot of the symptoms and he's the right age for it to start. From everything he has said recently he seems completely delusional.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Making cooing sounds. W...T...F...

Why is she harassing him ??

--The way he parked his car though shows lack of respect to neighbors.

Yeah he totally wacked out though. Really sad to think he fell so hard so fast.Hus NFL career is over.

Went to Oxnard last season to see him.I thought he had a chance to be a real good RB. He played hard & broke tackles. The game he had against the Raiders showed promise .Now he is a lost sole.

Just glad he is in a save place, &!hooe he can get his life in order.He is going to have to face a lot of regret & emotional pain while getting through it.

Athos

Legend
Maserati. Overrated as shit.

With that $$$, is have gotten a Tesla X which would kick its ass in a race. Much better investment.

Anyway. Drills in that hard? Only drills he may be doing in mowing the grass. With a weed whacker.

Definitely sounds like he may have an onset mental disorder. He needs to see someone. Sooner than later.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maserati. Overrated as crap.

With that $$$, is have gotten a Tesla X which would kick its ass in a race. Much better investment.

He could have bought a luxury SUV instead, like many players. Much handier if he has to live in it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't think he's on coke. I think he's legitimately crazy, possibly schizophrenia. He's got a lot of the symptoms and he's the right age for it to start. From everything he has said recently he seems completely delusional.

I say it's 100% drug related

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Maserati. Overrated as crap.

Anyway. Drills in that hard? Only drills he may be doing in mowing the grass. With a weed whacker.

Definitely sounds like he may have an onset mental disorder. He needs to see someone. Sooner than later.

Maseratis suck. Much faster, nicer, and more reliable cars are out there for cheaper. Anyone who watches Top Gear knows what I mean.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder

I hate to say it but I've known a few real talented people who have fallen victim to the coke - super talented people who end up with all the symptoms of depression and what most are speculating here as "schizophrenia"

Of course we are all guessing and it's like a 50/50 coin flip at this point - it's either mental illness caused by what doctors have called "Accute Gurley Fear" or it's fucking coke

Let's take a look at some medical cocaine analysis:

Mood symptoms:

• Anxiety
  • Restlessness
  • Feelings of superiority
  • Euphoria
  • Panic
  • Irritation
  • Fearfulness
Behavioral symptoms:

• Extremely talkative
  • Increased energy
  • Stealing or borrowing money
  • Erratic, bizarre behaviors
  • Violence
  • Abandonment of activities once enjoyed
  • Reckless and risky behaviors
Physical symptoms:

• Decreased need for sleep
  • Increased need for sleep after usage
  • Headaches
  • Muscle twitches
  • Malnutrition
  • Abnormal heart rhythms
  • Constriction of blood vessels
  • Chronically runny nose
  • Nosebleeds
  • Nasal perforation
  • Hoarseness
  • Increase in body temperature
  • Increase in heart rate
  • Increase in blood pressure
  • Decreased appetite
  • Dilated pupils
  • Sexual dysfunction
  • Gangrene of the bowels
  • Tremors
  • Cravings
Look I hope the guy gets the support he needs and gets back on the field but I am pretty sure whatever malady he's suffering from is self inflicted

Exhibit A: BLOND DREADS
Worst fashion choice ever - now do you blame the blonde dreads in schizophrenia or on pure vanity

I say Pure Vanity and that along with the drafting of Todd Gurley set the dude off somehow - sleepless nights? Punching holes in the wall, Maserati, irrational babbling, etc -- it all spells drug abuse drug abuse drug abuse - and as a guy that likes his ganja I can't see any symptom that you can blame on pot, but yet he's been busted for weed - so you know right off the bat the dude likes a good high. But the symptoms he's displaying aren't pot symptoms but fucking cocaine

The reason he is not reporting is he'll fail a drug test pure and simple

Last edited:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@Dieter the Brock

too funny.

You do know I really grew up in LA in the 80's?....so I kinda know what coke addiction looks like, sadly. I also knew his father's hip hop group too, real positive type entertainers. Liked their music.

He's at an age when mental illnesses such as schizophrenia do appear. No way to know for certain what the hell is tre's problem...Could be drinking...Could be dope...Could be just stupid....Privileged type of kid...affluen-za...ahahahhahah. Whatever his problem is, he's not worried about his football career.

Couple weeks ago, I speculated that it may be early onset of CTE...he's taken an enormous amount of punishment at a very small stature...I happened to see a hit he took at the goalline last year, he was acting like he was going to pass, and ran the ball in..He did score b4 fumbling after a hellacious hit...He was a machine at Auburn, but was taking punishment there too...

They can test you on the moon if they want...He'll be considered positive just for missing a test...Just like Leveon Bell.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Cops have been to his house once a month like clockwork. If he was spending his days like Tony Montana

mWQKX.gif

I'd think he'd be arrested at least once for it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Cops have been to his house once a month like clockwork. If he was spending his days like Tony Montana

mWQKX.gif

I'd think he'd be arrested at least once for it.

Yes
Mason has already been busted for weed in one of his 5 encounters with police .... So it's a matter of time - either you are correct and it's a by-product of concussions like that Will Smith flick or he's an innocent victim of the onset of schizophrenia -- but as far as I'm concerned my conclusion that Mason is heavily into drug, is far more lighthearted/lenient than the conclusion they he's mentally ill

Drug addiction or Schizophrenia
Talk about horrible choices...

The bottom line for me in this is the fact he has not yet reported to camp and the Rams front office aren't making a big deal about this - to me that means they know something is wrong in the self-inflicted side as oppose to the innocent victim of mental illness caused by either concussions or genetics

Why doesn't he report to camp - he flat out said NO when asked if e was going to report. He doesn't want to be tested or face the fine and suspension. The dude is on drugs

I like all of you just hope he gets help cause he's done as a Ram RB

Dehttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/06/tre-mason-arrested-on-drug-traffic-charges-in-florida/

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has he had a concussion? I don't recall any injuries while with the Rams. I really hope this guy gets some help fast.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Yes
Mason has already been busted for weed in one of his 5 encounters with police .... So it's a matter of time - either you are correct and it's a by-product of concussions like that Will Smith flick or he's an innocent victim of the onset of schizophrenia -- but as far as I'm concerned my conclusion that Mason is heavily into drug, is far more lighthearted/lenient than the conclusion they he's mentally ill

Drug addiction or Schizophrenia
Talk about horrible choices...

The bottom line for me in this is the fact he has not yet reported to camp and the Rams front office aren't making a big deal about this - to me that means they know something is wrong in the self-inflicted side as oppose to the innocent victim of mental illness caused by either concussions or genetics

Why doesn't he report to camp - he flat out said NO when asked if e was going to report. He doesn't want to be tested or face the fine and suspension. The dude is on drugs

I like all of you just hope he gets help cause he's done as a Ram RB

Dehttp://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/06/tre-mason-arrested-on-drug-traffic-charges-in-florida/

I don't care what sounds better. The evidence suggest schizophrenia. I think the cops would've found coke on one of their many visits to Mason's home. He's the right age for the illness to develop. He fits the profile. Also, just because he's been caught with weed doesn't mean he's a habitual coke user. Most of the people I know who smoke pot haven't even tried coke, let alone used it with any regularity.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't care what sounds better. The evidence suggest schizophrenia. I think the cops would've found coke on one of their many visits to Mason's home. He's the right age for the illness to develop. He fits the profile. Also, just because he's been caught with weed doesn't mean he's a habitual coke user. Most of the people I know who smoke pot haven't even tried coke, let alone used it with any regularity.

Unfortunately we will see who is right, but drug use is drug use.

You're trying to quantify drug use somehow by saying pot isn't "that bad" or whatever - which I get - I mean I like the ganja myself but I'm, like you say, am not going off the rails (no pun intended) - but it is an indicator nonetheless

Look all I'm saying is Mason has been already caught with "drugs," the severity of which is in dispute clearly - but it doesn't change the fact that it's a FACT - he has been arrested for DRUG and not "schizophrenia"

So until then I think I'm a safer bet to assume whatever symptoms he's displaying are drug related and not schizophrenia or concussion related --- it's self-inflicted -- OTHERWISE why not show up or at least report or seek help -- the fact he doesn't want to show up is indicative of guilt and not innocence -- he doesn't want to be tested for drugs

anyway unfortunately this is gonna end badly now matter what. I just hope to God it's cocaine and not mental illness, cause the road back from schizophrenia is a much harder and stigmatic road to hoe

* clearly my POV is not a popular one so I'll just sign off for now on this subject

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Unfortunately we will see who is right, but drug use is drug use.

You're trying to quantify drug use somehow by saying pot isn't "that bad" or whatever - which I get - I mean I like the ganja myself but I'm, like you say, am not going off the rails (no pun intended) - but it is an indicator nonetheless

Look all I'm saying is Mason has been already caught with "drugs," the severity of which is in dispute clearly - but it doesn't change the fact that it's a FACT - he has been arrested for DRUG and not "schizophrenia"

So until then I think I'm a safer bet to assume whatever symptoms he's displaying are drug related and not schizophrenia or concussion related --- it's self-inflicted -- OTHERWISE why not show up or at least report or seek help -- the fact he doesn't want to show up is indicative of guilt and not innocence -- he doesn't want to be tested for drugs

anyway unfortunately this is gonna end badly now matter what. I just hope to God it's cocaine and not mental illness, cause the road back from schizophrenia is a much harder and stigmatic road to hoe

* clearly my POV is not a popular one so I'll just sign off for now on this subject

"Drug abuse is drug abuse." Apples are also apples, doesn't make any difference to the discussion. Look at the stats, most people who "abuse" weed don't use coke.

Being schizophrenic isn't illegal so that's a stupid thing to say. Schizophrenia is also not as apparent as cocaine abuse.

Early schizophrenics don't know or sense that they have a mental illness, that's part of the reason it's a MENTAL illness. The fact he hasn't sought treatment is indicative of nothing.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Don't know why he was doing drills. No team would touch him at this point.

Dang. That video shows very very strange behavior. Did he show ANY signs of such behavior last year while on the team? If not, how does a change happen so fast?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
drills.JPG

And I hate to make jokes if he's suffering from a mental illness, but just imagine him running the cone drill or the 40 yard dash in that narrow strip of grass in his front yard.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
"Drug abuse is drug abuse." Apples are also apples, doesn't make any difference to the discussion. Look at the stats, most people who "abuse" weed don't use coke.

Being schizophrenic isn't illegal so that's a stupid thing to say. Schizophrenia is also not as apparent as cocaine abuse.

Early schizophrenics don't know or sense that they have a mental illness, that's part of the reason it's a MENTAL illness. The fact he hasn't sought treatment is indicative of nothing.

here is your new t-shirt :LOL:
i am a big fan Nate but just gotta disagree 100%

i-m-not-a-doctor-but-1.png