Training Camp (WED Aug-09)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Thanks so much for the reports guys.......greatly appreciated!!! Really pleased to read that the team is progressing everyday. Can't wait to see the game Saturday!!!!

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
test-2136_zpsod4pgtyl.jpg
I'm crushing your head.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read through this, seems like it was kicking off all over the gaff including Vet Rams Fan wading into some chargers after he drunk the beer tent dry again.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love that our defense doesn't seem any less aggressive and ready to brawl.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a fight every game... but I DO want them to be bullies. And rude. And mean.

They can save all that choir boy b.s. for the guys on offense.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love that our defense doesn't seem any less aggressive and ready to brawl.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want a fight every game... but I DO want them to be bullies. And rude. And mean.

They can save all that choir boy b.s. for the guys on offense.
wut?
~Steve Spanuolo

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I have to agree.... I love this thread. ...thank you to everyone who contributed....it was fantastic and fun. The reports were awsome....all of them.... the tweets were great also....thanks again from Western Ny.

Go Rams..... ;)

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Crazy. Most reports state how bad the offense was today. Only one TD scored all day long. Way too many incompletions. And reports stated how terrible the second unit o line is. So it's crazy how different opinions can be.

Who had fewer beers?

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I tell you what in that first fight those Chargers scattered in a hurry once Quinn showed up. They better be glad Donald wasn't there yesterday.