CAMP REPORT Training Camp photos Sat. 7-27-24

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Sorry this is so late. It was a long day yesterday with wonderful weather, great fans to talk to and of course, the beer. A couple of fans even bought Bubba and I a beer! Bubba tried to recruite her to join ROD so lets see what happens. Sandra D you out there?

I got a little involved talking with some of the fans around us so I sort of missed the last 45 minutes or so of practice. BUT!, I did save the best for last in honor of @Selassie I . Check it out!

Camp Pics Sat 7-27

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Some really good shots of the players and coaches there. Love that a couple of the fans went to such lengths with their outfits.

Not enough shots of the beers being lined up, though! :beer2::beer2::beer2:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry this is so late. It was a long day yesterday with wonderful weather, great fans to talk to and of course, the beer. A couple of fans even bought Bubba and I a beer! Bubba tried to recruite her to join ROD so lets see what happens. Sandra D you out there?

I got a little involved talking with some of the fans around us so I sort of missed the last 45 minutes or so of practice. BUT!, I did save the best for last in honor of @Selassie I . Check it out!

Camp Pics Sat 7-27
Thanks VTR - you can really break down plays like this.Sometimes I get more from those photos than being there.
Tutu Atwell was doing an excellent job blocking Yeast.He is still totally underrated,but he is a true football player .

Rosenbloom & Hoecht as well

dang

Legend
The girl's good at this media stuff. Easy to look at too. :bomb:
Kay Adams definately was a Rams detractor on GMFB. I believe she primarily supports the Bears.

But more important she went from super cute to super chiseled. I hope she stops messing with her looks before she hits the point of no return (blue font).

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Kay Adams definately was a Rams detractor on GMFB. I believe she primarily supports the Bears.

But more important she went from super cute to super chiseled. I hope she stops messing with her looks before she hits the point of no return (blue font).
She was the ultimate babe in 2019 then during covid her face didn't look the same. Why did she do that to herself?? It's not like she got much older in a year. Heck if these ladies get bored with their looks they should try a scissors not a scalpel. Least she didn't inflate her lips.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
History, she worked for the cheap Bitch Georgia in St Loius.
Had a fling with Danny A. Handsome dude and all that.
Must have not went to well because she had a grudge forever.
Glad she is over it, she is a doll IMO.