Should We Trade Todd Gurley ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not necessarily for this thread, but I find it amusing that people have issues with people bumping old threads. I'm all for accountability and think that people should be called out when they're wrong, myself included.

The Goff/Stafford stuff was so explosive and the people that were blatantly wrong should be held to account.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not necessarily for this thread, but I find it amusing that people have issues with people bumping old threads. I'm all for accountability and think that people should be called out when they're wrong, myself included.

The Goff/Stafford stuff was so explosive and the people that were blatantly wrong should be held to account.

Don’t know which way was wrong ? The Rams could have drafted say Jalen Hurt & Lance Dickerson. Jared Goff might win a Superbowl,it takes 3 seasons for a draft class to come into play.

What I know is Cam Akers was The Rams choice. Not sure if that is right or wrong.Jefferson should be resigned as well other wise the 2020 draft was a bust.

—Matthew Stafford for whatever he COST The Rams is The Right choice.He WON a SUPERBOWL for The Rams. Can’t take that away from history.

In 2023 just listening to Matthew Stafford & Mcvay you see they’re focused on this season.I don’t think right now as a Rams Fan I’d want any other QB.(Goff had to Go).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Jourdon keeps putting on the weight like Cam Akers.Just like his answer it’s a lot.
—Curious the way his Rams career plays out & he should be considered with that group of elite RB’s.
—My point is sign him NOW(September 1) if he does all the right things.The Rams need a #1 RB of the future & he is only a Young 24 years of age. Gurley was how old & major knee problems.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’ll continue on what I believe happened with Stafford as well.

Mcvay last season had everything thrown at him.

Superbowl
Ukrainian war
Wedding
-Loss of coaching staff & couldn’t go through regular interviews because all the coaches had signed other places.
-Burnout (Whitworth,miller,OBJ) & Stafford had arm issues.
—AMAZON(Thursday Night? Having a $100 million thrown at him.

I’d say he had to weigh into what everything was worth to him & had a wife to help with that decision.
—Add his Grandfather Died as well.
—Mcvay opened up to Jourdon & she knew the story of him questioning & coming back.

—Training camp 2022 I was there with this DUMB FATHER letting his kid scream in my ear listening to Sean Mcvay live explaining how he was coming back & coaching.

Sean Mcvay has always been a stand up guy & fair to the media.
He protects his players. TODD GURLEY being one of them. He NEVER let inside stuff out on Todd Gurley.

Rams have lossing season 2022(3). Interviews.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The media trying to question Sean Mcvay at the end of the season. He kept saying things were going to change. He was coming back 100%.

He said he was coming back again & then The Media turned on him. Jourdon sold out with her info,not sure if that was the right thing. The way the media went about if was sort of wrong.

Sean Mcvay though knew he had a hard choice to make.The Rams(Demoff) basically needed to know what Mcvay was going to do? There was a lot that had to be decided & The direction The Rams we’re going to go.

There no doubt The Rams(Demoff) was not concerned & needed to know.The Rams had a lot of players that were going to put The Franchise Way over the salary cap.

AD99 wasn’t going to comeback to a total rebuild.The Rams are open with there players & want The Best for each one of them in LIFE & CAREERS.

The Rams without Mcvay knowing basically put out feelers to see if there was any value(market) for Matthew Stafford.

— Caleb Williams at The Time was The NEXT ALL EVERYTHING at that moment & a LOCAL KID(usc) who could be Great for Years.

Sean Mcvay took his time 5 days to see if he still had the FIRE in his BELLY!! He also for the first time had a WIFE to look at there FUTURE together. —She is NOW pregnant.(not then)

The Rams Franchise is in tact. Sean Mcvay a long with Les Snead are building the TEAM the way Sean Mcvay wants it to be.He BELIEVES FOOTBALL is THE GREATEST TEAM GAME there is.

From Day 1 Sean Mcvay put a John Wooden like pyramid that he uses of The Rams culture.He stays TRUE to that!! His coaches all buy into his coaching philosophy.
Mentorship is HUGE!! The BIGGEST LEADER is MATTHEW STAFFORD!! He is not taking LES money.He is EARNING IT!! He believes in himself & The Ram players around him.

AD99 is going to do what AD99 does.Eric Henderson is with him coaching that DLine Up!!

Cooper Kupp is AMAZING!! He practices & cuts in the grass day1 of training camp.It’s a site to see.Robert woods has been his running mate,but Van Jefferson (Stafford) should get some good reps in.