Toughest Ram not named Deacon or Jack?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
hedgecock.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Ah yes. The unheralded plow for Eric Dickerson. Good one.
and not too bad when he got the chance to carry the rock! Another one of those highly underrated players .... who without them ... it just wouldn't have been the same..

iced

the beating that Bulger took for years and years easily makes me vote for him... i remember JT talking about seeing bulger after one game take his jersey off, and when he saw the damage, his jaw dropped.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nice picks. I wish I still had my Conlin jersey. Left it in a hotel somewhere up in Jacksonville and never saw it again. =(
Ah man... How'd you let that thing get away? I still gots mine.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ouch! Bulger took some of the most vicious hits I've ever seen... And got up almost every time.
Y'mean when he went fetal when the defender was several steps away? Sorry - he braced for the hit sooner than practically anyone I've ever seen back there. Not saying we did a good job of protecting him but....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Y'mean when he went fetal when the defender was several steps away? Sorry - he braced for the hit sooner than practically anyone I've ever seen back there. Not saying we did a good job of protecting him but....

I stand by my position. He might have done what you said, but he took a beating and kept getting up. Eventually, he broke.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I stand by my position. He might have done what you said, but he took a beating and kept getting up. Eventually, he broke.
Yeah. He did. Now let's move on from the most polarizing figure in the history of the Rams.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
My personal favorite is Toby Wright & Jackie Slater

OL MACK

I GUESS UF IT PRISION TOUGHNESS LAWERANCE PHILLIPS MAKES THE GRADE

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Jim Everett and he had way more protection than Bulger ever dreamed of

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Jim Everett and who? And don't get me started on Chrissy.:sneaky:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Lots of good ones already listed.

Can't forget to give Big Ups to Nolan Cromwell, Adam Archuleta, and Toby Wright.