Toughest Ram not named Deacon or Jack?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
This guy always impressed me. Especially in cold weather games.

Lansford_Mike_425.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lansford...

Everytime we played sandlot ball, I played barefoot too. But kicking ... man that's gotta sting. I don't know how he did it.

PhxRam

Fondest memory listening to a game on the radio, is the 50 yarder he kicked in soldier field for the win

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Warner and Bulger were both tough as nails. Bradford is another.

That winning kick against the Bears is the one that always stands out to me also. It was freezing too.
He never missed a kick attempted in the last minute of a game according to the stat book.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I always liked Shane Conlin too. Isaiah Robertson ... Nolan Cromwell ... .Toby Wright!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I always liked Shane Conlin too. Isaiah Robertson ... Nolan Cromwell ... .Toby Wright!!!
Nice picks. I wish I still had my Conlin jersey. Left it in a hotel somewhere up in Jacksonville and never saw it again. =(

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Nice picks. I wish I still had my Conlin jersey. Left it in a hotel somewhere up in Jacksonville and never saw it again. =(
I think he was so underrated.... The 80's Rams had some good LB's too .. Greene, Wilcher, Kelm, Owens, .... Carl Ekern!!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
oh shit!! How did I forget Hacksaw?? ... well ... I still do not forgive him for going to the Whiners :mad:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Jackie Slater 20 years in the league playing tackle. THAT is tough

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Steven Jackson

But, I'll be honest... I've always thought these QBs were some of the toughest around;

Warner and Bulger were both tough as nails. Bradford is another.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Warner and Jackson.

Both were brave as hell and did not fear getting hit hard. Warner's courage in the pocket was amazing. Jackson's running was punishing.

Bulger was a coward in the pocket compared to Warner.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Warner and Jackson.

Both were brave as hell and did not fear getting hit hard. Warner's courage in the pocket was amazing. Jackson's running was punishing.

Ouch! Bulger took some of the most vicious hits I've ever seen... And got up almost every time.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Warner and Jackson.

Bulger spent more year getting beat up than Warner did. Those idiots never understood the concept of protecting the QB and we got what the results were.