Tokyo Olympics 2020 ... in 2021

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another AmericanWoman wins Gymnastics All Around. Congrats Sunisa Lee

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Australia already has 8 gold medals.

Could be their best Olympics since Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004.

Our swimmers & Rowers have been performing incredibly well. Not sure we will have too many medal chances in the athletics - however I'm looking forward to seeing how our athletes perform. As Pierre de Coubertin said ... The important thing in life is not to triumph but to compete.

Loved Jess Fox's performance in the slalom yesterday. That was nerve wracking! A well deserved gold medal. :part:

bluecoconuts

Legend
Ayyyy, we got one.

Winning medals aren't big for our guys, it's mostly just about going there, competing and having a little fun, so getting anything, let alone gold is pretty cool.

Our women also got bronze in rowing, they weren't expecting to medal at all so we're all excited for them, and another fella should get at least bronze in boxing, so it'll be a pretty successful showing at these games for us when all is said and done.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was watching earlier and the announcers were saying they had never seen THAT before. I looked up and the woman boxer was getting a point deducted for "slapping".

OK so sue me. I got a chuckle out of a woman slapping the other in a boxing match.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I actually watched Cindy McLaughlin set the WR in the 400M hurdles. She is amazing

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The boomers ahead of USA 24-18 at qtr time.

Americans like clubber lang after the 1st round in the rematch against rocky.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Halftime

Boomers 45 - Team USA 42

Could have had a bigger lead but a couple of bonehead turnovers in the last minute or two let the USA get some cheap points.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

End of 3rd

Boomers 55 - Team USA 74

All over.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Way to go Canada!!!!
Gold medal in women's soccer, err, football!!! Exciting win beating Sweden in a shoot out!!

TK42-RAM

That women’s marathon was brutal , 42km in 85F with 81% humidity , what a great run by Molly Seidel from the fighting Irish .. 3rd place in only her third marathon.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrtas Gable Stevenson Olympic Gold is Wrestling. Score 2 points in final second, YES FINAL SECOND to win the Gold Medal

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Final Medal Tally
USA. 113. 39 Gold, 41 Silver, 33 Bronze
China. 88
ROC. 71

Amazing performacne by the US Team. Thank you to all the athletes who represented the USA with Pride and Effort no matter the end result.

TK42-RAM

Yes congrats to the US on your performance.

Very pleased with our Australian team. 17 Gold, 6 Silver, 22 bronze for a total of 46 -- not bad for a country of 25 million. We've always been strong in swimming but some of our athletes in the track & field were very competitive.

Kudos too to our neighbours across the ditch, New Zealand -- 20 medals from a country of only 4.8 million people.

Brilliantly staged by Japan in what were extremely trying conditions. It was a marvellous effort to bring the worlds best athletes together during a lockdown and stage a highly entertaining spectacle.

Omedetō.