Todd Gurley Reveals When He Knew LA Didn't Believe In Him Anymore

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
TG was a monster in 2018 man. So much he got a fake ass burger to eat:

giphy.gif

Why dafuq does it matter if he's chill or not. Like damn not everyone has to go 1000% all day every day.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
TG was a monster in 2018 man. So much he got a fake ass burger to eat:

giphy.gif

Why dafuq does it matter if he's chill or not. Like damn not everyone has to go 1000% all day every day.

Hahaha I remember that commercial but never keyed in on that burger emoji they fed him. Actually I think it was the Lakers owner’s husband that gave it to him in that commercial

Edit: I did some research and apparently two commercials aired! One where Tod eats an actual burger, and one with Carl’s Jr.’s edited fake burger. Why?? Can someone get TG on another pod and ask him?

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
That was a fascinating and revealing interview for sure. Made me think more of Gurley and less of DeSean Jackson. Both DeSean and McCoy kept trying to goad Gurley into talking shit about the Rams or McVay, but he never took the bait. TG was genuinely happy for his ex teammates’ SB win, e.g.