Todd Gurley released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Thanks for the memories, Todd. I do hope you are aware of Rams on Demand. I have been a Rams fan since the 1960s and you were one of the greatest Ram Running Backs of all time. I just love loved watching you and will always remember the thrills you gave us Ram fans. Good Luck in Atlanta. I know you'll rack up some more yards and again prove you're one of the best in the NFL. So Long!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Around the 1:38 mark. THAT was a non-answer... when asked about Gurley’s health.

That’s what I “heard” anyway...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah McVay is not the coach who's going to call things what they are. But he went right to the draft once he got past the accolades and that's an indicator IMO.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I might have to replay some of that. Maybe it’s me, but McVay sorta rambled in that interview.

Like he was distracted.

Quarantine BJ or something there... :D

Ram65

Legend
Around the 1:38 mark. THAT was a non-answer... when asked about Gurley’s health.

That’s what I “heard” anyway...

With the Falcons still needing to do a physical and with 10.5M at stake, it is wise to avoid the injury subject. I thought McVay was his usual self saying a lot but, not saying anything of interest.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Todd Gurley says Rams are “past due” and to “send me money”
Posted by Mike Florio on April 8, 2020, 8:07 PM EDT

Ram77

Rookie
Matthews was a washed up waste of a roster spot last year. He need to STFU. And Gurley needs to act a little more professionally

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm starting to see why the Rams released Gurley, maybe it was more then just about money. Gurley acting very childish.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

These guys are just tone deaf. Everyone knows they have millions of dollars in the bank. And they're going public with their gripes?

They have to understand they're not joking around to each other in private.

Meanwhile there are billions around the world struggling to make ends meet after forced termination of their jobs due to the lockdown.

Dumb as fuck.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Lost a little respect for Gurley here. Not the dude I thought he was. He should know hes getting his money he doesn't have to put the Rams on blast. After Mathews poor play last year the last thing he should be doing is demanding money. Seems they're a little salty still.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Wow, TG3....smh, there is a time and a place. It’s not twitter and not now :palm:

Don’t make me lose respect for you!

dang

Legend
They may have a basis for their claim .... but can someone confirm if a delinquent payment is contractually due to Gurley and Matthews as of 4/8/20? And if they are contractually over due $$$ as of 4/8/20 are they uniquely in that situation from all other NFL players?