To my fans and my haters on Rams On Demand

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Admittedly I haven't really consumed a lot of your content but I do remember your posts from a long time ago and appreciate the consistent grind. Glad to see the hard work paying off!
Appreciate that!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake, I’m proud of your. You left & went a different direction.

Your success & hard work have been awesome.Your for site & courage is amazing.

Your interviews were Classic for how you found a way to get those players trust. I look at Jalen RAMsey now as a player & see how he protects himself & has created his own maturity.

I was SAD you left, but understood you made it big time? You went the right direction in finding a stable income.

I like your videos,but I’m just a silly Rod poster that challenges people on TEAM & Franchise.

The draft picks (draft) you have been KING since that one guy from St. Louis left because the time & effort he put in was crazy. He needed to get back to life(living).

Rod changed its format over the years.The one thing is the draft. It sort of has kept myself away from it.
Les Snead & Mcvay have done so great at it that it shows we as fans only know so much.

I went to your podcast & LOVED your girlfriend. Better yet you’re equal colleague.She has a passion for Rams Football & your reactions.-FUNNY!!!!

You list it last season.We all know the Center from Oklahoma & KC would have been the better pick last season.I don’t know how all your selections would have done,but your knowledge is solid.
You’ve always penciled in & kept evaluating for Rams success.You always come up with such crazy Ideas that I loved to challenge & still look up such players,especially draft picks.

Back in the day The Rams weren’t very good. Fisher was not all that good & Les Snead was a different type of GM??

I know some of us would have done a better job putting toya team. I believe myself that I could have done just as good.
Haha thank you so much. I appreciate the kind words. Alexis is not my girlfriend but she's an incredible co-host and one of my absolute best friends. I appreciate that you like our dynamic and interviews and videos. I'll keep them pumping for sure. The kind words are much appreciated and honored that you would call me a KING in regards to the draft. I have a long way to go but this is a great start. Thank you

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I got long winded like always.

Good to hear back from you. Wish you success . Look forward to your response to the 2022 draft & podcast.

I still think Tutu Atwell will be successful & a better player than most Ram Fans think.I’m just getting ready for draft mode. Been a stressful month for myself.

The ROD family is great $ meaningful. Glad you cameback. To me your a LEGEND. I’ve listened to hours of your podcast because of you & your host come in it from so many angles I always learn something from them as a Fan.
Honest I can detect the BS ass well & call you out on it. Even if it’s in my own brain.

—WISHING YOU the best & Dogtown.
LA is a big market. The world is even bigger. You’ve always brought for the most part positive feedback. Your not afraid to be wrong. .
A LEGEND?!? Not there yet but mega thanks So Ram!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Here’s what I think…

You’re a Rams fan…that’s great.

You’re a young guy trying to forge a path… that’s also great.

Here are the two big pitfalls you need to avoid as they can really derail you:

1. Don’t puff: you’re not really an “insider,” so don’t pretend to be. Too many aspiring sportswriters/talking heads publish “reports” (“according to sources…”) that are really just speculation. People will quickly figure out if you’re that type of bullshitter.

2. Don’t be a parrot: try to provide original insight, rather than just repackaging others’ words. In the end, being interesting and bringing a fresh perspective is what will draw people to you.

Good luck!
I agree with both of those. I am more in than many would think as far as sources but I stopped breaking news because I genuinely don't view myself as an insider like that. My job is to talk football and analyze things going on and add creativity to a content circuit. I'm not trying to be Schefter or Rapaport. Thank you!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I'm a fairly regular podcast listener during the season (not much of a draft guy so don't follow those as much). I respect what you've built and the fact that you keep plugging away ... and respect you didn't piss away your money on a college degree that wouldn't have helped you much in this endeavor anyway.

Minor quibble? The bad puns during the Manscape ads on your podcast, although I doubt you guys were the ones that wrote them ... :laugh4:
Thank you so much for the consistent support. Yeah... Those are not my favorite. I'll be honest I 100% don't write them lol. They pay the bills though haha

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Its great to have fans who love you and haters who dont. As long as they're talking about you, you're getting the views.
I commend you for going for it, and doing what 100's of posters wish they could
Great point and I'm learning that more and more each day it seems. Thank you

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
I think you are doing a HELL OF A JOB, Jake. Like others have said, tune any negativity out because you are well on your way. Haters in that space probably have their own personal issues going on.

Your YouTube production is pretty solid. I like your graphics overlay and how you've built that layout, your studio, etc. Your shows flow well and you've polished that side of your game nicely.

I think you are a natural at a lot of what is required for podcasting/your channel; speaking on the fly, staying articulate with broad knowledge across topics, all while reading some comments coming at you in real time. You do a very good job, man. That's not easy.

I admire the heck out of what you are doing Jake. We are glad you consider ROD a place to stay connected with, and look forward to seeing you contribute here from time to time. Give ROD a shout out on your program one of these days!

Cheers, brother!

CGI
Thank you as always for the support CGI. I really appreciate the comprehensive breakdown of my content. It's actually really cool the way you just put it. I will definitely be giving ROD a shoutout!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Really enjoy your stuff, Jake. Your content, your presentation and your personality. Keep up the great work.
Thank you so much JYB! I try my best to put together a show that is more so me and less cookie cutter or a rip off of another's. I appreciate that you enjoy it and I will continue to look at ways to make it better and better

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Nice write up about your path. Continue to go after it.

I think @Selassie I and @CGI_Ram said it best.

Stay true to your ambitions and don't waste time on haters. They'll always be out there - especially in today's day and age.

You're still young and need not apologize for a lack of experience and knowledge. You're doing just fine.

Look forward to your future posts.

Cheers Jake.
Thank you very much! I appreciate that. I just wanted to return to the platform and explain to anyone that may have been rubbed the wrong way by me in the past is all. Really do appreciate your post and support!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
@JKBOGEN

While we're on the subject of ROD...

My son was listening to an LA radio station in the days immediately following our SB win. He heard a caller on a sports show say that he was a member here on ROD. Was that caller you by chance? I can’t remember exactly what my son told me the caller said, but from what my son told me I thought the caller might have been you.
It depends on what radio station. Typically only go on Sirius XM channels as those are the ones that invite me. It may have been me but I can't confirm haha

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Meh, you ain't too bad for a Starset and Ice Nine Kills fan :zany1:

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Just continue to do you, bro. Embrace your followers and haters alike. They are just different opinions in the end. I used to want to be a writer, but life got in the way. I hope you continue your road to success in whatever channel you feel is the best fit for it. we are all Rams fan, Jake. Good luck to you, and I'll check you out on you tube. Thanks for the link.
I very much appreciate the kind words! I look forward to seeing you on there!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Aye my guy! Yes I do and I don't blame you for deleting it haha
I'm now without Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Have no idea what's going on in the world besides the obvious and it's glorious!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think the issue is the way I come off on Twitter. I haven't mastered Twitter and I don't think I ever will. It's why I focus so much on my video content and podcast content. I use sarcasm a lot and not even in a disrespectful way it's just how sometimes I will convey a message. I think its easy for it to get lost in translation. I apologize if I've ever rubbed you the wrong way. I very much recognize your screen name so if you are the one on twitter with that name I know we've probably gone at it before. No disrespect. Thanks for the the appreciation.
And again, I do admire your effort to get where you are in an industry full of people trying to make their way into the arena so to speak. So do keep it up, you might be the next Florio who did the same, but just do it much better and more accurate than he does.

I will credit you for being 100% correct on Stafford. I had concerns about his ability to stay healthy and to adapt to playing winning football. At times we saw him struggle with his decision making & game management, but he did iron things out and got on a roll the last 6 games or so.

So kudos, but again argue and state your opinion with a little more respect for dissenting views as I know I still must do as well at times.

So I may still disagree with a tweet of yours at times and when I do, if you feel the need to respond we can discuss the issue in a friendly manner.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Thank you so much for the consistent support. Yeah... Those are not my favorite. I'll be honest I 100% don't write them lol. They pay the bills though haha

You and Alexis should do a blooper real of you guys reading those ads ... I'm sure you've had to work hard at being able to keep a straight face! :zany1:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A LEGEND?!? Not there yet but mega thanks So Ram!

Well it’s funny to see you get worked up. The passion & work ethic is there.

Les Snead & his scouts do an excellent job. I’m sure after the dust settled you found a reason to see how good of a job they do.

E. Jones ? Come on Man. A rookie wearing the green helmet with a veteran team gearing up for a playoff run.If he doesn’t hurt his ankle Weedle might not have been a option? I know a different position,but the injuries changed Raheem’s vision even wider.

The Brown Bro’s — watch Bobby this season!! Still only 21 at 320lbs. & mature for his age.

Sko & Harris. Those 2 are going to push each other. The Funk brings an attitude to practice. Still a Tutu fan because dude is smooth.Has a better catch radius than DJ1 or Tavon had.
—Garrett has a special skill set & showed it late in preseason if that is any indication. Add AJ Jackson. Where did you have him rated?

I appreciate you have an open mind & aren’t afraid to be wrong.You get creative in your thoughts. Each year your only going to get better a fine tuning your niche.