TNF: Vikings at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VARAM

Starter
Tomorrow, all credit will be given to McVay. Goff will just be patted on the back by the media.

fearsomefour

Legend
32 points, 34 points, 35 points, 38 points.....
No one in the league is stopping this O.
I'm in.
It all comes down to health.
Super Bowl.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It wasn't pretty... (well maybe on the offensive side....a whole bunch....) But I think we need to fire up that song for Mojo's dancing guy..... Burning down the house.....again.....

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Aaron Donald coming on late...Nice.
I know, it's weird.... at the end of a game, under 2:00, it's not the first time he's made game-saving plays... I honestly think he saves his go-to moves for just such a time. No need to show tape of all your tricks.

KayJay

Starter
We won on a short week with a garbage kicker. Peters gets to rest and get himself to 100% because he clearly wasn't. I'll take this win. Whew.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
10 days please take that time to get a kicker and I would take aguyo (spelling) and please bring in a decent edge rusher take another look at Gallette unless he beat bone with a belt and that's why they didn't even work him out. Before the game they said Rams had 8 mill in cap space rt now???

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ok... and I’ll counter with two shanked punts by Hekker. Aweful ST game for us. Ficken needs to get that right or we move on. I’m not saying he’s the next coming and never have. But there are ZERO guarantees.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Is it me or does Goff sound like Michael Cera when he talks?