GAME DAY TNF - Saints at Rams | Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Fuller is playing deep, he simply doesn't understand how to play deep safety.

Morris ... How stupid can you get.

Fuller doesn't know HOW? Not that he gets beat or anything, you are saying he doesn't know HOW?
And YOU do?

You are calling Morris stupid? I mean, not just that you don't like him or the results of plays that go wrong but "stupid".
Really? You want to use that verbiage?

It may not be wise to say things like "not knowing how" and "stupid" about an NFL player and an NFL coach. Especially with your track record of not understanding defense -- and I am basing that on just your posts on defense.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Their average with Kupp, Stafford, Williams and Nacua together would be fourth in the league.. and that's with leaving a significant amount of points on the field the last two weeks.

I think, right now.. they're in the top 5.
Niners are, clearly, the best offense... but the Rams are right there with anyone else. Amazing.
Yea we're rolling offensively and can put up points on anyone rn. It's crazy when you think about coming into this year... Kupp older and getting nicked up, Stafford coming off an injury riddled year where his arm looked noticably worse than '21. Tutu a question mark, Puka an unknown 5th rounder, Robinson a cast-off nobody, Cam Akers a huge question mark at RB, and Williams projected as a decent backup. With a very questionable OL.

For all that to turn into a top 3 offense peaking at the right time heading into the playoffs??? Truly incredible year. McVays best thus far IMO and I dont think its close.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Rams have definitely exceeded expectations this season. But late defensive collapses right before the half against the whiners and eagles, then in the 4th quarter against the Commodes and aints to make the game close indicate to me that we are a few players short of being a super bowl contender. Stafford is playing lights out and an offense that can't be stopped is always dangerous to other teams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking they will win a Superbowl this season. I know how incredibly difficult and unlikely that would be.... ... and yet, at mid season, just making it into the postseason seemed incredibly difficult and unlikely.
And before the season started, what was the realistic and objective outlook then? 5, maybe 6 wins, sometimes even more bleak.

if they can keep playing their best ball, can get in and get a little lucky, anything is possible, especially when you have Matthew Fucking Stafford as your QB.
Before the season started, I thought we'd be about where we are as long as Stafford stayed healthy (7-10 wins with a shot at sneaking in the playoffs).

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
Before the season started, I thought we'd be about where we are as long as Stafford stayed healthy (7-10 wins with a shot at sneaking in the playoffs).
Me too but I also said we could be as low as 4 wins if Stafford got hurt.

Psycho_X

Legend
I get pixelating frequently on my desktop. On my tv app, all good. I really don't like games on Prime in general.

And….. that didn’t help.
It's funny I finally got pissed and turned my xbox one on to see if using the app through it would be better and the next commercial break they went to when I was going to switch it suddenly fixed itself. No idea why. I did google and find a lot of people complaining about the amazon app doing that on 4k Samsung tvs which is what I have. I've never had an issue streaming anything else though. Oh well.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That was certainly a minority view. Particularly, the playoffs part. I was expecting them to progress throughout the season but I didn't expect this.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Your job, if you agree to accept it, is to find an edge & CB with the first two picks of the 2024 draft.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guessing it's because he is making 10X more $ in media, doing one-tenth of the work.
Big Whit is a star on sports shows. He is relaxed, well spoken AND can be very funny. I think he's living his best life right now.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Big Whit is a star on sports shows. He is relaxed, well spoken AND can be very funny. I think he's living his best life right now.
However, nobody eats baked ziti for lunch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Coaches can't do baked ziti then an afternoon siesta.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I want to see Purdy and Deebo get their arses lit up!
Deebo
Greenlaw
Warner
Kittle

Light ‘em up!

Fucking bunch of cheap ass showboating front-running pieces of shit.

And Shanny’s flat-bill gets “accidentally” stomped on the sideline.

Be about right for those Asshole Face s.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Coaches can't do baked ziti then an afternoon siesta.
I have never been a lunch guy, just got used to not eating most of the day until dinner. Not the healthiest, but it is Starbucks French Roast until dinner time,
1703264391371.png

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's a joke right?

If not, I may have to over-night you some authentic, New York, homemade baked ziti.
No, I think he had not seen the commercial. You have to remember, in Kansas, they are just seeing the Minute Maid commercials with Bing Crosby.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I enjoy reading these Game Day Threads after the fact. Entertaining as Hell.

The roller-coaster of emotions is amazing; and, kind of enlightening.

Only up to page 21 but pages 12-18, after the Havrisik miss followed by the Saints' TD ... Fucking Gold!