GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
What impressed me the most about Baker was he was making his reads and distributing the ball accordingly to everyone who had a chance to make a play. Running plays, WRs, TEs I haven’t seen that much contribution in awhile…2 mins is all it took to get downfield. I really hope he sticks around.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Man… what a conundrum.. if he kicks ass… SOMEONE… Washington, Indy… Jets? Someone will bring him in to start.

Maybe we should put Evans back in the lineup to help make him look bad until the season ends. :hiding:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Baker showed me something I have not seen in him. The guy was absolute money. It was an amazing performance. If the keeps playing at this level there will be no keeping him. Teams will line up.

That will go down as my all-time favorite finish to a game. It has to be an absolute crusher for the Raiders. If Stafford retires, guess who McVay will want as his guy. If Baker is smart he will stay knowing that Stafford is year to year including there is no guarantee Matt will be back in 2023.

Props to Baker. What this shows is that there is some questionable coaching going on in Cleveland and Carolina. I bet fans in Carolina are stunned. He did it with only one starting WR and a makeshift OL.

It's going to be interesting to see how he plays the rest of the season.

Baker Mayfield played one hell of a game.
Yeah, he might throw 3 picks next week. The key will be can he learn to play within himself more? Can still be a gunslinger, but pick your spots just like Stafford had to learn.

And if he can do that and if he decides to stick around even as a back up for a yr, then great. That will be interesting to see if he sees the value in that or does he jump for a starting job elsewhere in maybe a less stable situation?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I've been trying to tell people! Dude went #1 overall. He has game. And he has grown past some of his maturity issues. McVay is the sort of guy who can get the most out of him. I hope he sticks around.
But you gotta admit Jrry, banging your bare head against your teammates helmet is pretty gangster.
Dude did what I had hoped for, brought some damn life to the O!. Love it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
think the best part of this is that now we can run an offense where we see what some of these skill players can do.
For the past few weeks we have been limited but Baker unlocks the potential of TA, Benny, and KW we may even see VJ step up.
The next few weeks could be legit fun and help greatly in seeing what we have moving forward

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I also wonder if he does stay next yr as a backup, with a longterm plan established to succeed Stafford, if that plan energizes McVay if he truly believes in Mayfield.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
But you gotta admit Jrry, banging your bare head against your teammates helmet is pretty gangster.
Dude did what I had hoped for, brought some damn life to the O!. Love it.
Yeah, That needs to stop! Can't do that very often, he gets a pass today

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Pretty funny, in his post-game media session, Baker said that Van owed him one after ghosting him during Van's attempted recruitment to Oklahoma. Said they're even now.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
For some reason, I get an error when I try to reply in the celebration thread

So I guess I’ll just have to post this here

I went to the bar tonight with a couple buddies who are Raiders fans. The bar was also full of Raiders fans too

Listened to their shit (all in good fun) and the entire bar cheer all night. After the Rams finally found the end zone , I told my bud that we were gonna get the ball back, and Baker was gonna score. I swear to God I said that.

When we scored, dead silence from the bar except me and only me yelling “BAAAAAAAKESHOOOWWWWWW”

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The Tavon comps for Tutu were always wrong.
Yeah, folks just forget that Tavon was and always was a RUNNING BACK. He never had the instincts to play Wide Receiver. Tutu Atwell has and always has been a Wide Out. He knows how to run routes and has excellent hands. The only comparison between the two is their size.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Yeah, folks just forget that Tavon was and always was a RUNNING BACK. He never had the instincts to play Wide Receiver. Tutu Atwell has and always has been a Wide Out. He knows how to run routes and has excellent hands. The only comparison between the two is their size.

~ArkyRamsFan~
Yup.
I didn’t mind the pick… but did become convince it was a waste when Tutu was inactive.

Let’s hope this is the start of a productive Rams career!!!

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A lot of our players showed some fire tonight.
The young WRs coming down with almost every heavily contested ball was impressive.
They usually don't make those catches.

TXRams86

The Infamous
A lot of our players showed some fire tonight.
The young WRs coming down with almost every heavily contested ball was impressive.
They usually don't make those catches.
Baker got the energy going. No bullshit, I think McVay even felt like a more confident playcaller with Baker running the offense. Hollywood movie stuff.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why is there "junk" hanging out?
Who cares! Rams Win!

1670566616326.png

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Holy crap we won!! We won and I didn't even watch dang it :LOL: where's our celebration thread