GAME DAY TNF - Raiders at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Holy Fuck

Faint Fainting GIF by Sesame Street

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do you hear me now?

Mayfield can play.
I've been trying to tell people! Dude went #1 overall. He has game. And he has grown past some of his maturity issues. McVay is the sort of guy who can get the most out of him. I hope he sticks around.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'll throw some love to Skowronek too.

He's become a pretty good receiver.
And Atwell...he looks polished yet you can see he is young and can clean up a few things. Also has to learn to play like Bruce did in terms of avoiding big hits and he will be fine as a complimentary guy.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
And now next yr I focus on OL, DL and a good young TE.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I've been trying to tell people! Dude went #1 overall. He has game. And he has grown past some of his maturity issues. McVay is the sort of guy who can get the most out of him. I hope he sticks around.

He made himself some money tonight, hope we can afford him as a back-up.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Yeah - is Stafford retiring ?

There is a lot that goes into it so this could be special either way.

Just glad OBJ never signed with The Rams.

oldnotdead

Legend
Baker showed me something I have not seen in him. The guy was absolute money. It was an amazing performance. If he keeps playing at this level there will be no keeping him. Teams will line up.

That will go down as my all-time favorite finish to a game. It has to be an absolute crusher for the Raiders. If Stafford retires, guess who McVay will want as his guy. If Baker is smart he will stay knowing that Stafford is year to year including there is no guarantee Matt will be back in 2023.

Props to Baker. What this shows is that there is some questionable coaching going on in Cleveland and Carolina. I bet fans in Carolina are stunned. He did it with only one starting WR and a makeshift OL.

It's going to be interesting to see how he plays the rest of the season.

Baker Mayfield played one hell of a game.

Last edited: