TNF: Patriots at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Btw is that a big crack I see in the concrete at SoFi? Already??? :biggrin:
Empty ass stadium no fans jumping in excitement yet there is a crack? What a sorry ass video. Out of all the places to take a vid shot of the stadium it had to be there?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Btw is that a big crack I see in the concrete at SoFi? Already??? :biggrin:
Man don't know how many times I went after guys for adding to Much Water,Glad those days are over lol

And I'm going crazy lol.

4 hours tick tock tick tock etc,common on game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tenor.gif

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Oh no, that could only mean Gay is not playing. Who needs a shoulder to kick anyway? This is bad news, NE has a really good special teams and if we have a green kicker, we are in trouble.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
We haven't beat these assholes since 2001 in the regular season. We already bested Tom bitch Brady this year, win this game and I don't care what happens next I will count this year a victory. Make me proud Goff

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh no, that could only mean Gay is not playing. Who needs a shoulder to kick anyway? This is bad news, NE has a really good special teams and if we have a green kicker, we are in trouble.

Maybe. Could also mean they want to have an extra Kicker in case Gay's injury worsens during the game.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Matt Gay making it interesting before the games even start now

Rams K Matt Gay making it interesting before the games even start now - Turf Show Times
View attachment 41795
Another shaky kicking situation

By Kenneth Arthur@KennethArthuRS Dec 10, 2020, 10:27am CST

The Rams have used three kickers this season. Are we ready to make it four?

After cutting Sam Sloman and placing Kai Forbath on injured reserve, the Rams turned to Matt Gay in Week 11, where he promptly missed a 44-yard field goal try against his former TB Bucs. To his credit though, Gay has gone 10 of 10 on extra points over his three games with LA and that is unfortunately a bright spot relative to what the Rams have seen from the position so far in 2020.

Though it’s not as though Sean McVay and Les Snead didn’t set themselves up for this folly.

But Gay, who has made five of seven field goal tries, also missing a 37-yarder on Sunday against the AZ Cards, could be held out of Thursday night’s contest against the NE Pats. He has been listed as questionable due to a shoulder injury.

Should the Rams need to go to the emergency well, Austin MacGinnis remains on the practice squad. MacGinnis was seemingly everyone’s third-place finisher in the offseason competition between him, Sloman and Lirim Hajrullahu (whose last name I learned to spell for almost no reason at all other than moments like this), but he could somehow wind up as the fourth-place option kicking for the LA Rams in December.

All added up, the Rams kickers have made 15 of 21 field goal tries this season, including 0-of-1 from 50+ yards and 4-of-7 from 40-49 yards. For the record, Greg Zuerlein is 22-of-28 on tries this season, but is 1-of-6 from 50+ yards for the Dallas Cowboys. Zuerlein has been mostly accurate inside of 50, though he has missed three extra points.

Whether it is Gay or MacGinnis, we can guarantee that there are no guarantees coming from LA’s kicker tonight.

Another wrinkle is that Gay has also been handling kickoff duties.

Even though we are still unsettled @ kicker, we made the right decision,by not paying Greg Z.

1607640704991.png

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Do we have inactive lists yet?