TNF - Packers at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Did anyone notice after the game Rodgers said that he’s looking forward to meeting Murray in the playoffs. I guess he expects to see them in the Championship game.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Did anyone notice after the game Rodgers said that he’s looking forward to meeting Murray in the playoffs. I guess he expects to see them in the Championship game.

I think that's par for the course, he would probably make the same statement to Prescott & Stafford too.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

is it possible that green thought he was screening for someone behind him to run into the endzone?

a miscommunication?

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame

is it possible that green thought he was screening for someone behind him to run into the endzone?

a miscommunication?

Kingsbury came out and said that it was a miscommunication. Could be coach speak but it definitely looked like he was trying to block on that play. Hell if he thought he was getting the ball he would have played up the PI

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
All I know is the Cards Really S### the bed on this one. Murry looked beat up an dejected walking off the field. Good humbling experience for them.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
That one team with horns on their helmet might be able to beat them
Agree, and I don’t think the poster mentioned Seattle. Wilson might be back and play in both games the Hawks and Cards have against each other.

I hate Seattle and S.F. but I don’t view either as an Easy Out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
All I know is the Cards Really S### the bed on this one. Murry looked beat up an dejected walking off the field. Good humbling experience for them.
Plus now he will be worried about his ankle. Green Bay did a much better job of containing and pressuring Murray than the Rams did. I thought he’d be running more without Hopkins.

Was it all GB or is he already feeling the hits this year.

I’d prefer not to face the Cards early in the season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I come out of that game not fearful of either team. When push came to shove, both coaches choked

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Can McVay commit to a slow clock control ground game like this, against Arizona? Or any team for that matter?
Realize the Cardinals’ run defense has not been a strength but have to believe Green Bay’s offensive game-plan was also strongly influenced by not having its top three WRs.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Realize the Cardinals’ run defense has not been a strength but have to believe Green Bay’s offensive game-plan was also strongly influenced by not having its top three WRs.
^This. I think GB changed their gp and the Cardinals were not prepared for them to run it that much. I'm sure they prepared for Adams all week.

Also, the Packers have some strong big boys on their OL. We learned that last year.

Our run blocking isn't as good as the pass. I'm not sure if we'll have the same success running continuously like that, especially since we don't have a power back like Dillon.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
^This. I think GB changed their gp and the Cardinals were not prepared for them to run it that much. I'm sure they prepared for Adams all week.

Also, the Packers have some strong big boys on their OL. We learned that last year.

Our run blocking isn't as good as the pass. I'm not sure if we'll have the same success running continuously like that, especially since we don't have a power back like Dillon.
Agree. Plus, when Rodgers did pass, he rarely threw it beyond 10-15 yards. That’s not their game.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Did not get to watch much of the game but I did see the Cards stopped GB on the goal line when they had a chance to put it away. Not a good series of play calls, I would have pounded it with Dillon.

I thought the refs allowed way too much holding on the Cards last drive and could have called it for a safety. Glad Green wasn’t aware and it cost them the game.

Was Murray hurt?

Sounds like GB showed how to control him.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yes but even with Green Bay at full health it would be a great game plan. It gives Murray fewer touches and it tires out the Cardinals defense. Win win imo. Keeps their defense fresh. It’s kind of like Detroit/Rams. Only Detroit sucks and needed special teams to keep three drives going.

I’d like to see McVay try it against high scoring teams. The quick strike offense is fun to watch but it puts a strain on the defense.
Did not get to watch much of the game but I did see the Cards stopped GB on the goal line when they had a chance to put it away. Not a good series of play calls, I would have pounded it with Dillon.

I thought the refs allowed way too much holding on the Cards last drive and could have called it for a safety. Glad Green wasn’t aware and it cost them the game.

Was Murray hurt?

Sounds like GB showed how to control him.
Plus that totally bogus ball placement by the ref that couldn’t possibly have seen where Murray went down. Someone tried their best to keep the Cards undefeated. My guess is that the networks like to keep a top dog undefeated as long as possible to draw in viewers.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Neither of those team's defenses even remotely scared me. What concerns me about both, with regard to playing the Rams, is whether Morris will let our D do what it does best to stop them.