Time To Worry?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
BonifayRam seeing phantoms:
#4-Do the Rams have a legit NFL caliber 4th Lber on this roster?
I'm still waiting to see our legit NFL caliber 3rd LBer.

I didn't get to see the game because my son usually records it for me. How did Dunbar look in the game?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I didn't get to see the game because my son usually records it for me. How did Dunbar look in the game?
Which one out of Dunbar, Laurinaitis and Ogletree isn't NFL caliber?

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion

I'm waiting to see Laurinaitis too, I hope he comes back soon.

Alan

Legend
-X- questioning my sanity/vision:
Which one out of Dunbar, Laurinaitis and Ogletree isn't NFL caliber?
If he plays at the level he did last year then it's Dunbar. If he's the Dunbar of two years ago then never mind.

Alan

Legend
Jorgeh0605 not in love ith JL:
I'm waiting to see Laurinaitis too, I hope he comes back soon.
I think JL is in the middle of the MLB pack. That's not a bad place to be if you're surrounded by others equally (or better) as good. He's not a weakness IMO. Our safeties on the other hand...

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I think JL is in the middle of the MLB pack. That's not a bad place to be if you're surrounded by others equally (or better) as good. He's not a weakness IMO. Our safeties on the other hand...

As far as tangibles I can agree with you. But JL is the general to this defense. His leadership and know how with the defense makes others better in my opinion. Is he as physically talented as the best? Perhaps not, (though I wouldn't say middle of the pack, I'd raise him a smidge higher than that) but his intangibles are amazing and shouldn't be taken for granted. IMO he is more important to this team then Bradford is.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Just like it, come on spew your crap as usual and get off without replying. I have found this fabulous new Rams board call the Post Dispatch. I'm thinking you will fit in really good there....

p.s. How much does Seattle pay you for maintaining their jockstrap's in during the season?

Attack the post not the poster. If you don't like the PD forum then don't turn ours into that place either.

ausmurp

Starter
Just like it, come on spew your crap as usual and get off without replying. I have found this fabulous new Rams board call the Post Dispatch. I'm thinking you will fit in really good there....

p.s. How much does Seattle pay you for maintaining their jockstrap's in during the season?

I've toned down a lot but getting tired of your negative posts and riding the seagulls jocks...

wow dude really? That's a bit personal there. I just had a baby and haven't been online much. Jeez.

I usually do reply to my posts so that is not accurate. If you have issues with this board go somewhere else.

mods please take note of his personal attack jeez...