Three Rams rookies that could surprise and sneak onto the 53-man roster

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Out of these three which one do you want most to make the 53?

• Shakeir Ryan

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Lenard Tillery

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • A.J. Jefferson

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Every year some UDFA players make teams.

I think Cowerd said yesterday that half the league is comprised of non drafted players.

Think about that for a minute.

And Snead has done a pretty damned good job of finding UDFA talent that makes the 53, so there is that.

Iow, I give these kids (and some others) a shot pending actual camp reports and PS games.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I liked Benny fine but to me he was just a solid guy.
Dunbar may fit McVeys passing designs better. I would have been fine keeping Benny.
I would say that Benny has as good a hands as Lance Dunbar.

He was just limited in running with the football where Lance might take it to the house (potentially).

fearsomefour

Legend
I would say that Benny has as good a hands as Lance Dunbar.

He was just limited in running with the football where Lance might take it to the house (potentially).
I agree.
I think McVey was looking for a more explosive guy in the passing game.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.

I think Cowerd said yesterday that half the league is comprised of non drafted players.
I don't think that's even close to being right. I think the number is less than a quarter.
edit: Slightly more if you include the practice squads.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Think about that for a minute.

And Snead has done a pretty damned good job of finding UDFA talent that makes the 53, so there is that.

Iow, I give these kids (and some others) a shot pending actual camp reports and PS games.
He always preaches that. Cowherd is my idol so I loved that point.