This Year's SB Winner will be.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
You mean like the pre-loaded red white & blue confetti after SB 36? Hmmmm.
m1703.gif

Precisely !

X said:
Unless the message we want to convey is "Good triumphs over evil" and the 49ers win the Superbowl on the heels of a barrage of replays of the "back slap" administered by Jim Shwartz. But, that's not big enough in scope, now is it.
Exactly, it doesn't hold the same kind of national appeal. I thought about a Harbaugh vs Harbaugh SB, but then that doesn't address the feel-good even though the economy is shyte paradign... only a Detroit win can address that. So yeah, I think Detroit trumps brother vs brother SB.

Whatever, I'm sure the marketing machine of the NFL is full steam ahead with a plan.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
My theory is still in-play after one-half of football :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re:

interference said:
My theory is still in-play after one-half of football :)
And slowly disappearing into the 4th quarter. :omg:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, after todays disappointing win by the whiners, it looks like plan B is in effect for the SB - Bro vs Bro.

@ugh, i'm certainly not looking forward to it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Re:

interference said:
Well, after todays disappointing win by the whiners, it looks like plan B is in effect for the SB - Bro vs Bro.

@ugh, i'm certainly not looking forward to it.

Well my mojo theory is workin well so far. Hope the Giants win.

New York vs. Baltimore pt 2?

Although I do want Houston in the SB.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Ugh, so its Super Bowl 42 - part 2. Who would have thunk it?

Let's just hope we get the same result as last time, as a Cheatriots win is almost too much too even imagine. The last think I wanna start hearing is talk about how Brady is best ever. They started that trash talk during the championship pregames, and I had to walk away.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
interference said:

Let's just hope we get the same result as last time, as a Cheatriots win is almost too much too even imagine. The last think I wanna start hearing is talk about how Brady is best ever. They started that trash talk during the championship pregames, and I had to walk away.

I still cant fully process how the Ravens screwed that game up. They had the WIN, but Pats DB knocked the ball out of Evans hands. The Ravens luck in the playoffs recently is just awful. Last year, they had the big lead on the Steelers, and end up losing that game. That season, the Ravens picked up a high profile WR (TJ Housh), and he dropped a critical 4th down pass late in that game. Lee Evans was another high profile WR they acquired, and he drops the TD that could have won the game. They had a timeout they could have used to give the kicker more time, Belichick doesnt ice the kicker, so of course he looks very good for that decision. Amazing.

Anonymous

interference said:

Agree. I might tune in for the 4th quarter....it's all I can stand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And the winner will be.........

NOT THE FANS!!!