This is where you flip Jimmy G to the Fins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
time for a chill pill

back it down a notch please
Then tell Dieter to fucking apologize to me for putting words in my mouth that I never said and leaving snide insults instead of properly talking to someone with respect like I have with him.

That's all I want, Rhody: a fucking apology from him. If he apologizes, I will let bygones be bygones.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
1000004561.png

dang

Legend
Steps in for what? His doctor cleared him.
Dying on the field? Oh the drama...
Would you want your son, nephew, husband, close friend returning to the field after a 3rd major concussion in such a short time? It’s indisputable that’s a dangerous situation to be in.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Overreacting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

No one wants to see someone get hurt. Tua's choice to play is his alone. Take your personal opinion out of it, as it has zero to do with any of us. The NFL has protocols in place, and they know full well the fallout if something serious were to happen to him on the field.

Show respect to everyone! We don't need to read inflammatory statements, abusive language and demands for personal gratification. Lowers the value of ROD and the individuals involved.

I'll take the heat because I don't care...Just like Ricky Gervais

200.gif

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Tua is now a liability regardless. No team wants to be luable for anything that can happen again and this time could be worse. Once they find his replacement (ahem! Jimmy G). Tua will just be a memory a sideline commando waiting for another oppurtunity to play. We’ll see but his NFL career may be done….

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
We have to get beyond these toxic beliefs that there is any virtue in beating the shit out of ourselves.
Wrong. What we have to get beyond is telling others what to do with their lives.