This game sent me back in time.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
To the days when I find out the final score before deciding to watch them or just read about it on my computer. I can't bring myself to watch this flawed product they are putting on the field, each week. McVay and Morris along with the special teams coach should all be fired for not being able to win, with the players that are on this roster. It is excruciating to watch the way this team performs and it is on the coaches, starting with the head coach.
It’s a good thing the Rams don’t value good linebackers.

Just watching San Francisco’s and Tennessee’s linebackers make it look like it’s the Rams biggest problem.

I understand the concept of having to stop the passing game in a passing league but that only works if the Rams get an early lead and teams are forced to pass. Just like the offense, the defense is too one dimensional.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I understand the concept of having to stop the passing game in a passing league but that only works if the Rams get an early lead and teams are forced to pass. Just like the offense, the defense is too one dimensional
Hell, they can not stop either with Morris controlling this defense. I was glad to see Ramsey go off on him when he came off the field late in the game.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Did he? I did not see it.

I saw Ramsey yelling at Ejiro Evero but did not see anything with Morris.
Well that was only because Evero stepped between him and Morris. look at it again if you don't think so.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Well that was only because Evero stepped between him and Morris. look at it again if you don't think so.
Oh really? I thought it was at Evero the whole time.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Oh really? I thought it was at Evero the whole time.
It was Evero the whole time but if you look behind him Morris is standing right there. Evero steped in front of Morris so Ramsey could not get in his face.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
It was Evero the whole time but if you look behind him Morris is standing right there.
Evero stepped in front of Morris so Ramsey could not get in his face.
I will take your word for it.
I don't have a strong enough constitution to re-watch that game.