This game sent me back in time.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
To the days when I find out the final score before deciding to watch them or just read about it on my computer. I can't bring myself to watch this flawed product they are putting on the field, each week. McVay and Morris along with the special teams coach should all be fired for not being able to win, with the players that are on this roster. It is excruciating to watch the way this team performs and it is on the coaches, starting with the head coach.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Yup, all negative posts should be the vent thread and all positive posts should be in the celebration thread. We should always control and limit everything to fit into blocks like that. It would really help to have just two threads total.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, all negative posts should be the vent thread and all positive posts should be in the celebration thread. We should always control and limit everything to fit into blocks like that. It would really help to have just two threads total.
Suck it pal! Who the fuck are you to tell me where to post my thread.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I hope that the last two messages were in bluer text than it appears on my computer!

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Takes me back to the damn 90s.

Rams just have no urgency to beat them and it's glaringly obvious. The whiners have been whooping it up having fun. They really enjoy being the bullies and taking the Rams' lunch money. Why can't the Rams play like that?

That... is the million dollar question.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why can't the Rams play like that?
Because Morris is too damn stubborn or scared. Put Ramsey on Deebo, double Kittle, and have the rest of the guys attack the line of scrimmage and disrupt that run game. The niners had no fakes... it was everybody left or everybody right. Mix in some quick passes to avoid the rush of Aaron Donald and Jimmy G looks like Tom Brady. Rams got gashed. Watch the niners play next week and they won't be able to run or pass the ball. SMH.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Because Morris is too damn stubborn or scared. Put Ramsey on Deebo, double Kittle, and have the rest of the guys attack the line of scrimmage and disrupt that run game. The niners had no fakes... it was everybody left or everybody right. Mix in some quick passes to avoid the rush of Aaron Donald and Jimmy G looks like Tom Brady. Rams got gashed. Watch the niners play next week and they won't be able to run or pass the ball. SMH.
Outstanding! @RamDino has it right and hard to understand why the current DC can get on board.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
It was like watching the '16 MNF opener...

At least AD had the decency to show he cared about being pushed all over the field all night.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
McVay and Morris along with the special teams coach should all be fired for not being able to win, with the players that are on this roster.
Do you really believe that?

Or, were you (like many of us) just really frustrated.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Do you really believe that?

Or, were you (like many of us) just really frustrated.
Well at least Morris and the not so special teams coach. McVay, needs to learn from these last two defeats and get a real offense coordinator and just be a head coaches. He should be managing everything during the game and not be so focused on the offense. If he can't or will not do that then he needs to be let go after the season

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well I will not be watching the rest of the season!

Ok. Put your money where your mouth is then.

If they win against GB, you won't watch.

If they make a deep playoff push, you won't watch.

If they make it to the SB, you won't watch that either.

Deal?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
It is obvious that you don't know me very well. I'm not some little Bitch that got butt hurt. I will watch it after I know they win but I refuse to suffer through another shit show. Let me tell you my family prefers me to do it that way.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Imo - blaming Morris doesn’t help at the full picture of the 5 losses.

IMO Staley’s defense performed worse last season when Kittles was hurt.
Debo made a play with a QB who is not even on the league anymore.

Just wondering how many know the enemy & How good of a team they really are.

Btw- what was The Rams record last season? To me it is what it is & didn’t want to see this happen.Thought & saw it having a chance to happen.The loss at SOFI was worse.
—If The Rams loss at home going 0-6 then the problem becomes more serious Imo.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Suck it pal! Who the fuck are you to tell me where to post my thread.
I thought he just forgot blue font!
It was funny as sarcasm...

But I'm with you. Don't tell me how to live, I do what I want, you don't know me, I run with 10 gangs so cash me outside bish... ;)

It's been a rough couple weeks. We're all here because we believe in this team. It's hard but we have a lot of season left. We don't want to peak in early November anyways...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or maybe it’s just an entirely new thread following a tough loss dedicated to firing our head coach who has been largely successful is reactionary and belongs in the vent thread, after all that is it’s purpose no? When you need to input things that I didn’t say to make a point you likely don’t have one