There Are So Many Ways To Hate the panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hard to get worked up about the Panthers...I get more worked up about seeing Goff play, because that's all I have to look forward to this year....

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
giphy-tumblr.gif
GettyImages-5089919943336802659.jpg
12556048_1069789196415842_1953670297_n.jpg

Honestly, I respect Cam's game but the Panthers are the next enemy up on our schedule.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't hate 'em as much as I hate the 48'ers or Cheatriots:burp:
Well THAT's a fack Jack.. or Bubba... or whatever. Still, those new kids on the block that think they own something can go eat a dick. Many of us (including you) have been around way too long to give these sky blue assholes any props. Get some history puddycats - then come talk to us. You've been in two SBs and lost them both. The Viqueens say you are amateurs. One of your playoff appearances was after a losing season. Just go away.

manmaderam

The one and only
I just hate the Team and I can't stand Cam!!! And would you like to know what I remember most about our Last Meeting!?! ....
The Hit On Bradford!!
View attachment 17346

View attachment 17347

Bradford Leaving the Game ..
View attachment 17348

Harvey Dahl Stepping up for HIS QB!!
View attachment 17349

View attachment 17350
And the Brawl It Started !!View attachment 17351
GO HARVEY!!

And Chris Long!
View attachment 17352
Getting ejected from the Game!
View attachment 17353

"I think of these things, and all I want to do is Stomp on the Panthers, WIN or Loose!!

I was at this game! First game I went to since I moved to Charlotte.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey wait a minute... Is she wearing a skirt? Just sayin'

The rest are fine... carry on.

Haha, i was just about to query that one as well. I always try to sit next to my wife in a booth. On the occasions we do i always try to slip my hand between her thighs on the sly. She's always excellent on the counter defense though. It's like fort Knox trying to get in there.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in Panther country and I have never liked the teal and black. I do not know why, but I even pull for other NFC South teams against them. The Rams and the Panthers certainly do not get along, and I think that fuels it. My friends constantly are at odds with me about it as well, and that helps I guess. I was with a lot of them during that playoff game, and it haunts me. A win next week will certainly feel good down to the bones.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hate Smith always talking shit
Hate douchebag Mitchell for fucking up the Rams dynasty in the making
Hate Cam for being a whinny little bitch when things don't go his way