There Are So Many Ways To Hate the panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You guys count the ways....

I fucking hate em BTW.

Talk to me my BRETHREN !!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Considering that they tilted our fortunes after that Bradford injury, can't blame ya. Here's to hoping this doesn't happen to Goff and that he shreds their secondary.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
To this day I cheer every injury to Mike Mitchell (a Steeler now) and anything that deflates Cam's ego.

There I said it, that felt good.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways:
I hate you like I hate pistachios that don't open
I hate you like I hate waiting a week to see the next Walking Dead episode
I hate you like I hate those slow-walkers who won't GTF out of my way
I hate you like I hate a drinking straw that accidentally breaks right in the middle
I hate you like I hate tangled up Christmas lights
I hate you like I hate couples who sit on the same side of the booth
I hate you like I hate people who put their phones on speaker in public
I hate you like I hate censored versions of good songs
I hate you like I hate that 877-CASH-NOW commercial
I hate you like I hate video-load buffering
I hate you like I hate drivers who go 10 under the speed limit
I hate you like I hate NASCAR
I hate you like I hate couples who baby-talk each other
I just hate you.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Watching Steve Smith catch that open field pass and zip past our secondary to defeat us in DOUBLE OT back in 2003 when I was 13 still hurts.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I remember when the Rams swept them in '99 ... man did they act like a bunch of whiny little bitches, as if "How dare these Rams beat us."

Distinctly remember after the first game when the Rams beat them that season. Late in the game, the Rams were just running the ball, chewing up clock. With under 2 minutes to go, Faulk broke free for a TD, and man did you hear a bunch of caterwauling about the Rams running up the score. Geezus titts, it's not like we were winging the ball all over the place trying to score, just trying to run out the clock, and those guys couldn't even stop a relatively simple running play. I remember some douchenozzle from the Charlotte Observer writing about how classless the Rams were that year, blah blah blah, all because of that.

Funny too, I actually kind of liked them as a 2nd favorite team before that, as I lived in Charlotte when the franchise was awarded and was still there up through their first season. But after the way the moaned and wet their man-panties over the Rams having the gall to beat them twice in a year ... well, fk them.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
UhHboag.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Can't say I hate 'em so much as have no use for 'em. If Newton wasn't their QB, I could respect them, but he's just a talented, petulant, classless, (and clueless), child, and by all indications, always will be.
Unlike Bridgewater, Wentz and Prescott, all of whom are talented, but not assholes.

Can't hate Steve Smith - total stud, and don't blame them for Bradford - 'cept for the cheering after.

But always, ALWAYS, root against them.

@X - how can anybody hate NASCAR? Not a fan- watch sometimes, but don't know much about it - but what's to hate?

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I started hating their fucking fan base after they threw beer bottles at Chris Long when he got ejected for no reason.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hope we don't get Tripleshit or Vinovich for this game.

BTW, I despise Mike Mitchell for flexing over Bradford after he suffered the injury.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The sight of Fig Newton nauseated me...Hopping around like a little girl and being disrespectful to others when it goes his way, whimpering and walking out when things get a little rugged...I have zero respect for him....A huge talent, many times overshadowed by an even larger, annoying ego...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am NOT a Panther fan either.

Something about that team rubs me wrong. Newton annoys me, for sure.

But...they suck this year (not likely to make playoffs) and this week they have AZ. So... I'll be rooting for them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The memory of that fucking playoff game still wakes me up from a deep sleep sometimes.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Newton and athletes like him are horseshit IMO. And that goes back to his college days. Watching guys like him lose is fine with me because it reveals their true character.

@Selassie I It was Bulger

And the Panthers were for real that year, that was a good team.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Newton and athletes like him are horseshit IMO. And that goes back to his college days. Watching guys like him lose is fine with me because it reveals their true character.

@Selassie I It was Bulger

And the Panthers were for real that year, that was a good team.

How dare you speak that name to me. :puke:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The memory of that freaking playoff game still wakes me up from a deep sleep sometimes.
I just hate the Team and I can't stand Cam!!! And would you like to know what I remember most about our Last Meeting!?! ....
The Hit On Bradford!!
185444199.jpg

Bradford hit.jpg

Bradford Leaving the Game ..
Bradford hurt.jpg

Harvey Dahl Stepping up for HIS QB!!
Dahl3a.jpg

Dahl4a.jpg

And the Brawl It Started !!
Harvey-Dahl2.jpg

GO HARVEY!!

And Chris Long!
Long Ejected.jpg

Getting ejected from the Game!
Long ejected2.jpg

"I think of these things, and all I want to do is Stomp on the Panthers, WIN or Loose!!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion