The Walking Dead season 8

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So apparently Georgia sheriff deputies don't take target practice? WTH Rick? You shooting with a bent barrel?
giphy.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
At least they have returned to some real, life and death action. Tonight was more interesting. I do think it's funny that Simon can't hit Tara with a bullet in the dark but Dwight can expertly wing her with a bow and arrow, before Simon gets another shot off. The kid didn't need to go in the gate to shoot the prisoners. That was convenient writing. I hate obviously convenient crap like that . I guess the food shortage problem is solved for a while.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least they have returned to some real, life and death action. Tonight was more interesting. I do think it's funny that Simon can't hit Tara with a bullet in the dark but Dwight can expertly wing her with a bow and arrow, before Simon gets another shot off. The kid didn't need to go in the gate to shoot the prisoners. That was convenient writing. I hate obviously convenient crap like that . I guess the food shortage problem is solved for a while.
Yeah, opening the gate was just a joke. Sloppy writing for sure.
Thought the whole episode was dumb, when bit it seemingly took days for the virus to kill, pro longed fever etc. So these folks got turned in their sleep? Dumb... And it brings back "guts" when they they covered themselves in guts to walk amongst the walkers. Any cut, abrasion or burn could have been infected. Alas, it didnt.
Just the fact it magically happened at night, like the prison outbreak, just annoys me

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The good news is that the season finale is coming up so something might actually happen. Then again, who cares as it will likely be another "cliffhanger"
Anyways, if I was paying better attention, I'd think they were trying to make Rick look like "the bad guy" and Negan out to be some sort of human.
2 things I really don't care about:
1) Maybe its just me, but I don't give a rats azz what Carl wrote in his note
2) Oh....... so Lucille is named after Negan's dead wife. That's nice. I find that about as important as my neighbor changing the color of his mulch from black to dark brown

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tried twice to watch the last episode and fell asleep both times.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I tried twice to watch the last episode and fell asleep both times.
Its just so bad anymore.
Its funny how during the first couple of seasons, after each episode the thread would grow by a page or two depending on what happened. Now we'll probably not even need a new page for the whole season

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The good news is that the season finale is coming up so something might actually happen. Then again, who cares as it will likely be another "cliffhanger"
Anyways, if I was paying better attention, I'd think they were trying to make Rick look like "the bad guy" and Negan out to be some sort of human.
2 things I really don't care about:
1) Maybe its just me, but I don't give a rats azz what Carl wrote in his note
2) Oh....... so Lucille is named after Negan's dead wife. That's nice. I find that about as important as my neighbor changing the color of his mulch from black to dark brown

Jades would have killed Negan if it was me writing the show. Rick has had enough opportunities and doesn’t deserve to do it.

I don’t care about Carl and his notes either. I fast forward through all of the emotional Rock and Michonne stuff, and whenever I see one of Carl’s letters appear. I’ve always disliked Carl. Sucky character played by a bad actor.

I couldn’t care less about the island women either. They are no one in which we have had a reason to be invested in.

Rosita has faded into nothingness. Enid never was the least bit interesting. They ruined Morgan and are trying to ruin Carol.

——————————————

If I was writing the show, Darryl and Rosita would be a bad ass couple. Her military background fits with his commando/skirmisher style. Plus there would be some opportunity to bring her sexy side back.

Michonne would be gay with Tara and would have chopped her head off for cheating with the fat doctor chick.

The group would have more survivalists and mercenary types too. These everyday people wouldn’t have survived.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I can say about WD is that it never fails to disappoint me. This week was classic. Eugene hands tied, but is able to bury himself completely in ash in less than 30 seconds. Yeah, ok....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I realized about 10 minutes before it started my tv was on a different channel and just couldn’t be bothered to change it.

Psycho_X

Legend
How to make a season of TWD.

Episode 1 sets up the season finale.

Mid season and season finale have a major character(s) die or elude to it.

The rest of the episodes fill with vague morale juxtaposition between different groups and characters. Have half the episodes revolve around a person(s) either escaping imprisonment or kidnapping person(s). By end of the episode the person(s) end up right back where they were before escape/kidnap for no payoff. Other half of the episodes introduce or explore a new group of survivors who will ultimately have zero point to the plot in the foreseeable future.

Bonus footage: Randomly kill characters most people could care less about but make it seem like they should. Talk about the need for the precious commodity known as bullets. Have characters wastefully spray bullets as diversions, anger fits, or just to miss a character running away within 10 feet of them because it looks cool to have someone pumpin that lead out aimlessly.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How to make a season of TWD.

Episode 1 sets up the season finale.

Mid season and season finale have a major character(s) die or elude to it.

The rest of the episodes fill with vague morale juxtaposition between different groups and characters. Have half the episodes revolve around a person(s) either escaping imprisonment or kidnapping person(s). By end of the episode the person(s) end up right back where they were before escape/kidnap for no payoff. Other half of the episodes introduce or explore a new group of survivors who will ultimately have zero point to the plot in the foreseeable future.

Bonus footage: Randomly kill characters most people could care less about but make it seem like they should. Talk about the need for the precious commodity known as bullets. Have characters wastefully spray bullets as diversions, anger fits, or just to miss a character running away within 10 feet of them because it looks cool to have someone pumpin that lead out aimlessly.
Seriously though, how bad are these plot fails? Eugene had what, 10 second head start on Daryl/Rosita? And he was able to completely bury himself, while his hands were tied, in that time?

Psycho_X

Legend
Seriously though, how bad are these plot fails? Eugene had what, 10 second head start on Daryl/Rosita? And he was able to completely bury himself, while his hands were tied, in that time?

Yeah they just got lazy it feels like after Negan's introduction which is a shame because I really like Jeffrey Dean Morgan's portrayal of the character even though it doesn't really feel like the comic book version. But the lazy writing has been awful. I'm hoping the war ending and them maybe doing a time jump to get out of this slow, agonizing loop they've been in for two seasons will jump start the show again.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wasn't a bad season finale overall. Kept me interested for most of it. I am completely against this whole civil war plotline they seem to be going towards though. Not sure what that is about. Not sure how that's going to work when they start filming in a week and they still don't have Lauren Cohen (Maggie) under contract while they continue to squabble over it. The throat slash was shocking just because I couldn't believe they'd actually kill him off... and then he is saved miraculously in a world with no modern medical facilities but whatever. I'm kind of happy they are doing the whole Negan in prison storyline but with how badly they wrote the "All out War" I'm also scared it'll be awful.

Going to have to go back and catch up on Fear the Walking Dead. I only watched season 1 but I have had several people tell me it got a lot better and is now the superior show in the universe. I watched the premiere last night. I like Garrett Dillahunt so might give it a shot because of him. Got to go back now and watch S2 and 3 though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the finale successfully pushed me over the edge to where I probably wont feel the need to watch next season.
So I'm happy about that.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On no!!! I missed the season finale, whatever will I do :sleepz:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It was obvious that Eugene had a trick up his sleeve. He couldn’t have had so much disdain for his former friends. Negan? I would have bled him out. In a time of great crisis, anyone that uses it for personal gain and destroys whoever stands in his way, needs to go permanently.