LEGEND The Video Games Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Anyone playing Ark Survival single player or multiplayer?

Really like this one. I've been working thru the single player only and its as chill as it is brutal at times.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know if it's been posted already but State of Decay 2 comes out in May. This one will be cross platform and co-op.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Far Cry 5 is crazy!!!! So much ridiculous and blowing crap up.

I have to believe Michael Bay was consulted for this project.

I bought this at the weekend and, while its too early to form a real opinion, it looks incredible and the soundtrack and in-game audio are brilliant. Really compliments the feel of the game and definitely benefits from putting the headphones on.

I'm already appreciating being able to sneak up on enemies without worrying about a random animal attack. It might be because I'm still in the early stages but you couldn't go 30 seconds in Far Cry 4 without being attacked by something. Very difficult to sneak up on an enemy outpost when you're firing round after round into a random tiger that spawned nearby.

I've only made one long distance car journey so far but that quickly turned into a Michael Bay style experience very quickly.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I bought this at the weekend and, while its too early to form a real opinion, it looks incredible and the soundtrack and in-game audio are brilliant. Really compliments the feel of the game and definitely benefits from putting the headphones on.

I'm already appreciating being able to sneak up on enemies without worrying about a random animal attack. It might be because I'm still in the early stages but you couldn't go 30 seconds in Far Cry 4 without being attacked by something. Very difficult to sneak up on an enemy outpost when you're firing round after round into a random tiger that spawned nearby.

I've only made one long distance car journey so far but that quickly turned into a Michael Bay style experience very quickly.

Right now it's a mixed bag for me. John's region had fun missions and recruiting, and had all the features the game marketed us with. Faith's region, not so much. The missions are very linear and Faith herself was boring and I'm honestly tired of drug-themes in games. I'm now moving North to Jacob's region, hopefully that will be more fun.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Surprised no one here mentioned Disappointed Dad Simulator- I mean, God of War yet. Enemy designs and combat mechanics are top notch.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Never played a Madden Game (GASP! I KNOW!)...

There's Madden 18 at Toys R Us, 30% off... Should I grab it?

Will they update players if you have 18 instead of 19 (that comes out in August?)

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Never played a Madden Game (GASP! I KNOW!)...

There's Madden 18 at Toys R Us, 30% off... Should I grab it?

Will they update players if you have 18 instead of 19 (that comes out in August?)

30 % of a game that will release a new version in 2 months? i wouldn't do that, you can buy a used version for much less... IMO.

they will not update the players for the upcoming season, but people upload rosters and do it all themselves and you can download those and use those in offline mode.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for $40.

Would you get it? Worth it? I loved Killzone and Guerilla Games, also I loved Red Dead Redemption

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for $40.

Would you get it? Worth it? I loved Killzone and Guerilla Games, also I loved Red Dead Redemption

HELL YES. It's a beautiful game with a good story, and the gameplay is awesome. I mean, why WOULDN'T you want to ride a robot RAM head on against a robot t-rex and blow the shit out of it?!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

A role-playing game with a customizable Rocket Raccoon-like character with a customizable sword and gun, and apparently a Fable-like choice in stories?

Count me in!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Holy fuck this game is good, can't wait to get my hands on it

bluecoconuts

Legend
Been playing Spider-Man, it's a really fun game. I'm still pretty early in, but I'm having a blast with it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Have Red Dead 2 pre ordered and downloaded for this thursday night. Looking forward to losing myself in this world for the next month or so.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Have Red Dead 2 pre ordered and downloaded for this thursday night. Looking forward to losing myself in this world for the next month or so.
same here, definitely cant wait to dig in

bluecoconuts

Legend
Same, I have Red Dead preloaded and ready to go. I'll get home from work a few hours after it goes live, but luckily it's the start of my weekend.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Just got my first platinum playing spider-man. Gonna wait on the dlc but it looks good.

Waiting for Red dead, can’t wait to wonder around see all the crazy detail.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
T-minus 2 hrs and 40 min
download.jpg