SEAHAWKS The Seattle Seahawks Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

muggmeister

Rookie
What a loser. That doctor is there to help him. He's not even affiliated with the team; it's the NFL's way of saying - ever since Jeff Fisher sent a clearly-concussed Keenum out to take more punishment - that enough is enough.

He deserves all of the suspension time he's going to get, and that has to be one of the worst ever trades for Seattle. They thought they could get their version of Jalen Ramsey with Adams, but Ramsey has more talent and heart in his pinky than Adams does in his whole body.
I also dislike everything Seachickens, however if he was a Ram trying to get back in the game we would be applauding his tenacity. Let's be real folks.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I also dislike everything Seachickens, however if he was a Ram trying to get back in the game we would be applauding his tenacity. Let's be real folks.

No. Not even close. This is not the 70s where "bell rung" was a thing. These are potential brain injuries, and count me amongst those that said Keenan should not have been in there when Fisher sent him out. I would not applaud a Ram doing the same thing, especially not getting physical with an unbiased doctor for that reason. That's a loser move.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember when Kupp got smacked in the head on the play before the game winning, super bowl catch, and I was shocked the NFL officials didn't take him out of the game.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I remember when Kupp got smacked in the head on the play before the game winning, super bowl catch, and I was shocked the NFL officials didn't take him out of the game.
Same. That cheap shot even had Stafford ready to duke it out

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I’m glad Rams got them week one. Getting better every week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Looks like Ol' Petey has his next Seattle Seahawks Man of the Year nominee.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Geno Smith had a great year.

4,282 passing Yards
30 TD
11 INT
100.9 QB Rating

If you are the Seahawks, I guess you sign him, right?

Signing Geno feels a little bit like signing Daniel Jones.

Some Concerning Geno Stats​

Hugh Millen raised an interesting point on KJR on Friday. He pointed to a stat provided by PFF listing ‘turnover worthy plays’ by each quarterback. Smith had the second most in the NFL, just behind Josh Allen. Millen also pointed out that Allen had far more ‘explosive’ passing plays and a lot more rushing yards to compensate for his erraticism.

Building on the point, he then noted that when looking at the top-10 quarterbacks — on average 80.6% of their turnover worthy plays had resulted in actual turnovers. In comparison, Geno Smith saw only 48% of his turnover worthy plays actually result in an interception.

That’s staggering.

If he’d thrown the 80.6% average like the rest of the QB’s in the top-10, he would’ve had 25 picks. Even if he’d had a still well below average 65% — he would’ve led the league in turnovers.

I’m not even sure if this accounts for stuff like the pick-six against San Francisco in Seattle which was called back for a fortuitous penalty. That play was blown dead, after all. So it could be even worse than these numbers suggest.

Regardless, Smith had incredible luck when it came to turnovers this season.
Geno took a step back when... dun dun dun... Canales left!

oldnotdead

Legend
There is no doubt that MacDonald is a fine coach. But the Rams got beat by the Ravens because the Rams STs was shit. So if the Hawks hired him because they think he can consistently stop the Rams, that has yet to be determined. It's one thing to call defensive plays, it's another to be the HC, just ask Staley.

The Hawks defense should improve. But not if the GM keeps making stupid moves like signing a massive overly priced safety whose only real value is as a blitzer (which was known before the trade). A HC is only part of the equation. Does anyone think the Lions get rebuilt without Holmes?

The Rams are consistently good because of Snead and McVay. The Niners are consistently on top because of Lynch and Shanahan. Look at the last few Seaturkey drafts. Their draft hits only keep up with their normal player attrition.

Until the Seachickens can prove they can draft or sign FAs better they will always be contenders for second place at best.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay

The Seattle Seahawks are releasing safeties Jamal Adams and Quandre Diggs, sources confirmed to ESPN on Tuesday.

The team also is expected to release tight end Will Dissly, according to sources.

Adams, a three-time Pro Bowl selection, was set to make a non-guaranteed $16.5 million in 2024 and count $26.9 million against the salary cap, untenable amounts for a player who has been unable to stay on the field or get to the quarterback since his stellar Seattle debut in 2020.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I would like to see the Rams bring in Diggs and Dissly for a visit.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thought I’d stick this here, quite an interesting read and he was linked to the Rams DC position before Shula was promoted. As much as he supports the right team he certainly doesn’t coach it. Let’s hope he fails miserably.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Here is a 2024 NFL draft pick-by-pick breakdown for the Seattle Seahawks:

Round 1 (No. 16 overall) — Byron Murphy II, DT, Texas: New head coach Mike Macdonald made his bones as a defensive coach and joins a franchise that watched the Rams' Aaron Donald wreck shop for a decade. (Macdonald also watched DT Justin Madubuike wreck shop in Baltimore last year.) The NFL is increasingly reliant on players who can disrupt quarterbacks up the middle – something Murphy can do effectively and likely much more so if teamed alongside veteran DT Leonard Williams. Draft tracker

Round 3 (81, from Saints through Broncos) — Christian Haynes, G, UConn: A 6-3, 317-pounder should immediately compete for a starting post for a Seattle line in shambles. Draft tracker

Round 4 (102, from Commodes)

Round 4 (118)

Round 6 (179, from Commodes)

Round 6 (192)

Round 7 (235)