The Rise: The Official Stedman Bailey Junior Highlights Film

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WVURxMan

UDFA
By WVU video producer extraordinaire Doug Cross.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NTg9FJmtQ8[/youtube]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Re: The Rise: The Official Stedman Bailey Junior Highlights

I just love that we now have WVU fanatical fans as Ram fans.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Awesome video. Thanks for putting this up WVURxMan.

Hands, field awareness, and route skills jump out with this guy.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Do you think that Sam Bradford has a permanent smile on his face these days? :bign:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Stranger I was thinking the same thing.....I bet a lot of WV fans will be watching the Rams now.

DeaconJ

Rookie

tumblr_mfxuixjZWD1rddl6ho1_500.gif

lockdnram21

Legend

I hate to talk bad. I dont think bailey will be as good as people think he is. He played in a wack conference. He will be average at best. Imo

lockdnram21

Legend

I also just looked at west v schedule from last season they didnt play anybody. I dont think he will be ready for nfl defenses

A55VA6

Legend

You have your opinion, and I respect it of course.. but I disagree.

It's not all about the opponents that he plays. His route running is tremendous. His routes are crisp and solid.. scouts and coaches have said it's the best route running since Holt and Bruce were here.. Also, WVU had amazing coaching on the WR's there. They have very good work ethics. Also, Stedman doesn't drop passes. When the ball is there, he locates it very well and makes the touch catches. I think he has a chance to be one of the better WR's in the LEAGUE. He reminds me of Isaac Bruce. He does everything well.

He'll be a good WR in the NFL. It's a little bit of a different feeling with him than the other WR's we've drafted in recent years.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

lockdnram21 said:
I hate to talk bad. I dont think bailey will be as good as people think he is. He played in a wack conference. He will be average at best. Imo

I guess the same goes for Tavon Austin... Smh. Bailey can't dictate who he plays. He can control his performance on Saturday's & he dominated those "wack" teams for 114 catches 1622 yards & 25 TDs. He also had a very good game against LSU as a sophomore. This kid had great tools & is a very hard worker. The day he became a Ram he tried to get in touch with Torry to learn from one of the best.

His hands are solid, his body control in the air is sick, and he plays like a 6'3" player when he leaves his feet. Good route runner with deceptive speed & accel. I don't see where you're formulating your opinion from, but to each his own

paceram

Pro Bowler

A55VA6 said:
You have your opinion, and I respect it of course.. but I disagree.

It's not all about the opponents that he plays. His route running is tremendous. His routes are crisp and solid.. scouts and coaches have said it's the best route running since Holt and Bruce were here.. Also, WVU had amazing coaching on the WR's there. They have very good work ethics. Also, Stedman doesn't drop passes. When the ball is there, he locates it very well and makes the touch catches. I think he has a chance to be one of the better WR's in the LEAGUE. He reminds me of Isaac Bruce. He does everything well.

He'll be a good WR in the NFL. It's a little bit of a different feeling with him than the other WR's we've drafted in recent years.

Totally Agree!

lockdnram21

Legend

rams24/7 said:
lockdnram21 said:

I guess the same goes for Tavon Austin... Smh. Bailey can't dictate who he plays. He can control his performance on Saturday's & he dominated those "wack" teams for 114 catches 1622 yards & 25 TDs. He also had a very good game against LSU as a sophomore. This kid had great tools & is a very hard worker. The day he became a Ram he tried to get in touch with Torry to learn from one of the best.

His hands are solid, his body control in the air is sick, and he plays like a 6'3" player when he leaves his feet. Good route runner with deceptive speed & accel. I don't see where you're formulating your opinion from, but to each his own

No the same doesnt go for tavon, hes a lot faster. I just feel cornerbacks like revis, browner, and sherman are going to eat him alive. I hope going against jenkins, finnegan, and tru in practice will help him but im not sold on him. Your right he cant choose who he plays against, but I feel if he would have played in the sec his production wouldnt have been that great. I hope for the best, but im just not sold on him. If hes as good as everybody says why did he fall so Farr. I know your going to say because hes 5'10. Tavon 5'9 and went first round. He should have at least went 2nd round based on best route running in draft. We shall see though.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

If hes as good as everybody says why did he fall so Farr. I know your going to say because hes 5'10. Tavon 5'9 and went first round. He should have at least went 2nd round based on best route running in draft. We shall see though.

I actually think he fell because this was such a weak WR class; great depth but no Megatron or AJ Green. I honestly think he was overshadowed by Austin at West Virginia. I also think his measurables don't pop out. 5'10", runs in the 4.5 range. Good, not great. But put on the tape & he reminds me of Steve Smith of the Panthers.

Oh, and Chris Givens was a 4th round WR... Some players are simply undervalued for whatever reason in any draft

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

lockdnram21 said:
I also just looked at west v schedule from last season they didnt play anybody. I dont think he will be ready for nfl defenses

He's got Tavon to lean on. Not to mention defenses will be focused more focused on Austin, Cook, and Givens. It's really a great situation for him. I know he'll be fine 1 on 1.

lockdnram21

Legend

I doubt he plays that much anyway. Quick will get most of the reps.

lockdnram21

Legend

rams24/7 said:
If hes as good as everybody says why did he fall so Farr. I know your going to say because hes 5'10. Tavon 5'9 and went first round. He should have at least went 2nd round based on best route running in draft. We shall see though.

I actually think he fell because this was such a weak WR class; great depth but no Megatron or AJ Green. I honestly think he was overshadowed by Austin at West Virginia. I also think his measurables don't pop out. 5'10", runs in the 4.5 range. Good, not great. But put on the tape & he reminds me of Steve Smith of the Panthers.

Oh, and Chris Givens was a 4th round WR... Some players are simply undervalued for whatever reason in any draft

Steve smith is a lot faster.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

The quality of these highlights are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!

A55VA6

Legend

lockdnram21, I agree with absolutely nothing you said. Sorry.

lockdnram21

Legend

You dont have to agree thats y its my opinion. I hope im wrong but thats how I feel.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

lockdnram21 said:
You dont have to agree thats y its my opinion. I hope im wrong but thats how I feel.
It's reasonable to think that way - to be skeptical and all. And it would be premature to think that Stedman will come out and light it up immediately this year. Most receivers take at least a year to get acclimated with the speed and level of competition in the NFL. Now, that said, even if he only turns out to be "average", that's a step up from what we've had around here for a while.

And even so. You don't think he has the potential to be better than Brandon Gibson at least?