The Rams will still be a good team so relax

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Mcvay had some time off for the first time in his head coaching career, with the Rams missing the playoffs. He was involved in the staff changes, can see him being recharged and raring to go. Skill positions are still looking very good, if the D can avoid blowups like the TB game, the Baltimore game, and the Dallas game, certainly can see 12-4, provided the good health of 2017 and 2018 returns.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Still a Rams and still like the team we have. Won’t ever change that and I won’t ever stop thinking there were better ways to work this offseason.

I personally like The moves The Rams have made so far this offseason.
Will see what happens moving forward. Sucks if the NFL does not allow teams to practice with each other before the draft.
I’m wanting Johnathan Taylor, but I’m sure The Rams gave a couple quality RB’s circled. Totally excited about seeing a new backfield.

I also like a couple young D-players that The Rams claimed without any training camp.The finding a coaching up players is what’s going to keep The Rams an elite team for years.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Good luck with that. :p

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Like this?
iu

PartyKane

UDFA
Name
Alex Maldonado
IMO, SF regresses this year with a superbowl hangover, Seattle regresses this year, and I'm not buying that Arizona just yet, well maybe it is a good year for the Rams to be rebuilding.

QB: Mediocre
RB: Non Existent
WR: Good
TE: Good
OL: Decent

Defense: Needs Work

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I like to think we're still competitive. I think it just seems like we're not getting better in Free Agency and we lost a lot of starters which rarely means we got better. I think we've become accustomed to making some splash at gaining talent to keep us competitive. With lacking draft capital, our ability to move up is pivoting on mainly existing talent and coaches

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I don't mind a good burger but I will drive for brag about and enjoy the hell out of a great one. Good isn't good enough. It is the pinnacle of mediocrity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
FLV that Merlin Olsen avatar you're rocking right now is great. Hard to believe someone who will remain unnamed gave it up... :ROFLMAO:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@flv I edited my image to make it less blurry and make the words clearer. You can copy it now. :p

@Mackeyser Thanks for finding a non-blurry picture; that's what I used to edit it.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The team has a chance to be as good or better than last year if they can do more to upgrade the oline especially in the run game. Find a quality back with Henderson and a quality ilb. I think our younger olbs may surprise. The skill positions are better with the TEs energing, the secondary all across the board is very strong.

Several key upgrades gets us there. The draft can help at one maybe two areas: RB, G, C, OLB, backup safety, K. So the others need to come from FA if that is financially possible.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To confirm, this off-season we have lost:
Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle
Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager

But, we have added (hopefully, and only if we can find cap space):
A'Shawn Robinson
Leonard Floyd

I want to be positive, but that doesn't seem great.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
To confirm, this off-season we have lost:
Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle
Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager

But, we have added (hopefully, and only if we can find cap space):
A'Shawn Robinson
Leonard Floyd

I want to be positive, but that doesn't seem great.
Well, Brockers is now back, too. No small thing.

Outside chance that they might re-sign Christian, as well.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I personally like The moves The Rams have made so far this offseason.
The finding a coaching up players is what’s going to keep The Rams an elite team for years.

But Sir. Were we even elite last season?