The Rams will still be a good team so relax

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
To confirm, this off-season we have lost:
Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle
Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager

But, we have added (hopefully, and only if we can find cap space):
A'Shawn Robinson
Leonard Floyd

I want to be positive, but that doesn't seem great.

I see what you mean. Yet if I look at the list, IMO, everyone in RED lacked meaningful playing time or stats. We should be trying to upgrade these spots.

Those in green, we need above average replacements.

And before I get lambasted... Gurley’s 3.8 YPC does need to be improved upon.

Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle

Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle

Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager
True and fair. That said for myself I'm not so worried about who left us this offseason but rather about who comes in to upgrade our line and re-enable the balanced offense we lost last season.

It's still about the OL for me. Finish the overhaul of the line with a couple more key pieces and I'm gonna feel a lot better about 2020 not to mention the future.

If they don't, then Goff is going to struggle, our run game will suck again, wideouts will look overrated, and McVay's fall from grace and eventual firing will be well underway. Fix the fuckin OL Les Snead. Quit fuckin around. IMO. :D

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
But Sir. Were we even elite last season?

pretty FUCKING close!!! Keep looking back @9ers , yes they got there AZZ kicked by Dallas just before that game.
I say with Mcvay having a new OC makes a huge difference.Goff has had a new OC every season, so maybe 2021 is the season The Rams make a serious run again at the SuperBowl ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
While I see what you

I see what you mean. Yet if I look at the list, IMO, everyone in RED lacked meaningful playing time or stats. We should be trying to upgrade these spots.

Those in green, we need above average replacements.

And before I get lambasted... Gurley’s 3.8 YPC does need to be improved upon.

Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle

Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas
Blake Bortles
Marqui Christian
Morgan Fox
D'Onte Deayon
Josh Carraway
Bryce Hager

Morgan Fox got cut ???

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
pretty FUCKING close!!! Keep looking back @9ers , yes they got there AZZ kicked by Dallas just before that game.
I say with Mcvay having a new OC makes a huge difference.Goff has had a new OC every season, so maybe 2021 is the season The Rams make a serious run again at the SuperBowl ?
Not even close. Sorry man but load up the tape of our last game vs the 9ers where we played them to the end. And count how many moving pockets there were on pass plays.

You can't gameplan a team every game like that. To win this division we have to down the whiners. And that's not going to happen without far better blocking up front. We need to pass pro better and run on them and stop their run game to beat them.

IMO we have them beat at QB. But nobody is going to know that when he's the only thing the opposing defense has to gameplan.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not even close. Sorry man but load up the tape of our last game vs the 9ers where we played them to the end. And count how many moving pockets there were on pass plays.

You can't gameplan a team every game like that. To win this division we have to down the whiners. And that's not going to happen without far better blocking up front. We need to pass pro better and run on them and stop their run game to beat them.

IMO we have them beat at QB. But nobody is going to know that when he's the only thing the opposing defense has to gameplan.

to each his own. Higbee makes an easy catch,would have made a big difference. Goff’s INt was on a screen type play.Gurley had a couple nice runs. The Rams WR’s are top 5 in the NFL. You can still say what you want,but the truth is is the Offensive Line comes in tack. Continuity is huge.
Imo - like I keep saying,will see.At this point The Rams are staying true to my beliefs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To confirm, this off-season we have lost:
Todd Gurley
Dante Fowler
Clay Matthews
Cory Littleton
Nickell Robey-Coleman
Eric Waddle
Greg Zeurlein
Mike Thomas