The Rams' approach takes discipline... will it provide dividends?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm honestly looking forward to this season.
The potential of the Oline moving forward is exciting... If Jackson can build on what we've already seen at LT from him? Awesome. Put an absolute ass-kicker at guard next to him in Avila and that side will rock. We'll get enough between Allen and Shelton to get through this season.. the winner of Anchrum-Bruss should be solid and we have Hav back.

They can build on that and haven't spent much draft capital. It could be really good.

That.. and we get to see the coaches go to work. I look for an excited, energetic team and sideline.. not weighed down by expectation.. but lifted by competitive fire.
I love this. I am still high on SB56, and I am ready to see what this team can do with the youngins. I am also prepared for a 4 win season, as this roster is GREEEEEEEEN..... but I won't get too upset as long as we see growth and purpose.

I'm old and have suffered through so many bad Rams teams that I am almost immune to their failure. This whole organization feels different. I don't expect them to be down for long.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Not sure how we could have held on to any of those players? Ramsey was set to make zero money this season and next, he's not gonna play for free. Bobby and Robinson wanted out of LA and Floyd has had one good season...his contract year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm honestly looking forward to this season.
The potential of the Oline moving forward is exciting... If Jackson can build on what we've already seen at LT from him? Awesome. Put an absolute ass-kicker at guard next to him in Avila and that side will rock. We'll get enough between Allen and Shelton to get through this season.. the winner of Anchrum-Bruss should be solid and we have Hav back.

They can build on that and haven't spent much draft capital. It could be really good.

That.. and we get to see the coaches go to work. I look for an excited, energetic team and sideline.. not weighed down by expectation.. but lifted by competitive fire.
I think our Oline could be really good! Watching Stafford getting comfortable and having time in which to work with Kupp (and others) is going to be fun!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It'll be fine. Just...

1. Don't talk about the Rams around other people.
2. Don't watch the Rams play football.
3. Don't check the box score after games.
4. Don't watch NFL coverage.
5. Don't wear any Rams gear in public.
6. And, don't put any money on the Rams winning.
I am going to concur with @Merlin I am going to wear my Ram gear loud and wear it proud and I never have any issue whatsoever.

In fact I had a Buffalo Bill fan approach me and say that Monday Night game had to be tough for you and my response was "Much easier to digest then what you had to endure at home against the Cincinnati Kid." So much fun, mediocre fan bases run away from adversity, great ones embrace it!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Patience is required along with discipline. its gonna be tough when rival fans take advantage of the down year to talk trash. Just have to be patient and remember a very short time ago we were champions of the world. And in time we might be there again.
Meh. They talk trash when we win a Superbowl. Rival fans can eat a bag of dicks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It'll be fine. Just...

1. Don't talk about the Rams around other people.
2. Don't watch the Rams play football.
3. Don't check the box score after games.
4. Don't watch NFL coverage.
5. Don't wear any Rams gear in public.
6. And, don't put any money on the Rams winning.

Do...

1. Focus on our draft capital.
2. Focus on our cap space in 2024.
3. Focus on how bad Arizona is.
4. Focus on the trophy case.
That's fine for you but I will likely do the exact opposite - minus the trophy case. I will watch and talk Rams football. I will wear my gear and check for any information and coverage of the Rams. I don't pay any attention to draft capital until a few days before the draft. I will let the FO worry about cap space as the only time I see it come up is in conjecture and hand wringing. I don't really care about AZ or other teams unless we are competing with them for something meaningful. I don't take any pride in saying team X is worse than us - though saying we are better than team X works for me. I will focus on the trophy case and look forward to adding to it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am going to concur with @Merlin I am going to wear my Ram gear loud and wear it proud and I never have any issue whatsoever.

In fact I had a Buffalo Bill fan approach me and say that Monday Night game had to be tough for you and my response was "Much easier to digest then what you had to endure at home against the Cincinnati Kid." So much fun, mediocre fan bases run away from adversity, great ones embrace it!
My bar go-to is "well we've been busy polishing that Lombardi."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's fine for you but I will likely do the exact opposite - minus the trophy case. I will watch and talk Rams football. I will wear my gear and check for any information and coverage of the Rams. I don't pay any attention to draft capital until a few days before the draft. I will let the FO worry about cap space as the only time I see it come up is in conjecture and hand wringing. I don't really care about AZ or other teams unless we are competing with them for something meaningful. I don't take any pride in saying team X is worse than us - though saying we are better than team X works for me. I will focus on the trophy case and look forward to adding to it.
Damn straight!

jLuiw74.jpg